╚»★«╝ ~ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 #𝟷𝟶 𝚄𝚗𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝙶𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜... ~ ╚»★«╝

Soon enough you and Mitsuya make it to the abandoned warehouse where your set to meet with Mikey, Draken, Pah and Peh to discuss the upcoming fight against Moebius. Upon your arrival, you noticed that everyone was already there but you were still on time. Pah and Peh didn't look too happy about the situation, understandably. Draken looked a little serious but still pretty typical, and then there was Mikey.

He was sitting down on a box in a slouched over fashion and his eyes looked tired and empty. On top of that he seemed sort of angry but his anger seemed more or so directed at you rather than the situation at hand... All this worried you, more then you even noticed at the time. Luckily Mitsuya picked up on it though and whispered to you.

"Hey Katsumi, you should go talk to him after the meeting."

You looked at him and nodded and headed over to Mikey, sitting down on the floor next to him. Mitsuya stood off to the side and put on a serious expression to fit the circumstances of this meeting. To your surprise, Mikey then spoke.

"All right then, now that everyone is here let's get this meeting started."

You all shifted your attention to him, and the burnt out looking blonde boy continued.

"So first things first we need to make a plan of action for our clash on August third. Pah, Draken, any useful information on Moebius we can utilize?"

(Pah): Moebius are experienced fighters, and they're extremely brutal and violent. They're also two whole years older then us so that only adds to their advantage over us...

(Mikey): ... Kenny?

(Draken): The gang was formed approximately two years before ours and is currently being led by Nobutaka Osanai. Osanai is the 8th leader of the gang and is a very competent fighter. Osanai has separated the gang into two separate factions. He himself leads the 1988 group and the other group is the 1990 group led by some other punk.

(Mikey): I see, well then, anybody else have anything to say before we begin formulating a plan of attack?

The room goes completely silent for a moment or two before the blonde continues.

(Mikey): All right, now that we know more about the gang I say that we should-

All of the sudden Mikey is interrupted by the sound of someone shouting and rushing into the warehouse. Upon further isepction you realize it's Takemichi...

(Takemichi): Wait! Mikey~Kun!

He rushes in and stops right in front of us, visibly out of breath and assumingly ran the whole way here.

(Draken): Huh Takemitchy?

(Mikey): Whatsup Takemitchy?

(Draken): What in the hell are you even doing here, sorry but this is kind of a heavy meeting?

(Takemichi): You've got to stop this fight between Toman and Moebius!

(Pah): Huh? What are you saying?

(Takemitchi): Toman and Moebius can't fight!

Pah then proceeds to grab Takmichi by the hair and throw him onto the floor. You mentally face palm, already warning Takemichi not to come here a few days prior.

(Pah): Is that so?

Pah then proceeds to punch Takemichi a few times.

(Takemichi): I won't back down from this!

Pah continues to punch Takemichi.

(Pah): Oh yeah, well who beat up my buddy? And who put his girl in the hospital?