ıllıllı ~ #7 ~ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙼𝚘𝚎𝚋𝚒𝚞𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜 ~ ıllıllı

You hear Mikey softly shut the door behind you before walking up behind you. You head down the stairs of your porch and walk a few steps before stopping completely. Mikey follows you and gently rests a hand on your shoulder.

"Katsu?"

The way he doesn't use your full nickname let's you know he's truly worried about you. You take a deep, shaky breath in and turn around to face him, tears rapidly streaming down your wet cheeks. His eyes sadden upon seeing your face, which only worsens your mood. Soon enough you just fall forward, Mikey swiftly catching you.

"You alright?"

You shake your head as you can't find the will to speak. The blonde boy pulls you up and hugs you tightly, gently patting your head with his hand.

"It'll be alright Katsu..."

You barely manage to stutter out an audible response.

"N-no it won't. N-now I h-have nowhere t-to live. I-I don't t-think my g-grandmother will b-be letting me b-back in anytime soon... N-not that I'd e-even want that a-anyhow..."

He pauses for a moment before speaking.

"Don't worry about it you can just stay with me!"

"N-no I couldn't a-ask something l-like that... B-besides isn't it a-already crowded enough w-with you, Emma and y-your grandfather a-all fitting into that dojo? I-I don't wanna b-be a bother..."

"It's not a problem! Don't worry we can both sleep in my room! Just please calm down, I'll take care of anything and everything you need, 'kay?"

" 'Kay..."

"Well I assume you're not in the mood to ride on the motorcycle today?"

You shake your head once more.

"I see, that's alright! Hmmmmm will you be able to walk all the way to my house?"

"P-probably not..."

"Not to worry! I'll just carry you then!"

"Huh?"

He released you from the embrace and you regain your balance. He wipes away your tears before grabbing your bag and putting it on his arm. He then hoists you up onto his back before starting in the direction of his house.

"Wait what about your motorcycle?"

"Ehhh I'll come back for it later..."

This all happened 5 days ago and ever since then you've just been living at Mikey's family dojo. You share a room with him but you don't mind since he sleeps on the floor and you get the bed. Though you've tried to convince him to swap, he's adamant that you keep the bed. It was already Sunday July 30th, 2005! It was that day that a single call created so much trouble we were completely oblivious to at the time...

I had just gotten home from my study session with Hina and I was on my way up to Mikey's room. Before I entered I heard a muffled voice coming from inside. I assumed the voice was Mikey and I was correct. I slightly opened the door and peeked in to see the blonde boy on the phone.

"Who was responsible?"

You typically didn't eavesdrop, especially on Mikey but you just couldn't help yourself this time...

"Moebius huh...?"

"Alright 7:30 tonight at the  Musashi shrine, tell your division and I'll notify the other division captains to do the same."

"Mhm, see you then."

Mikey slams his phone onto his desk. You decide now's a good time to enter so, you swing open the door as if nothing had just happened.