~ ✿☆𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 #𝟿 𝚃𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒 𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢✿☆ ~

Before you knew it Monday had already flown by! It was Tuesday August 1st or in other words, Takashi Tuesday! Mikey had still been being a little bit distant these past couple days but you've decided not to confront him about it quite yet... Draken and Mikey are skipping school today to hand out and possibly visit Pah's buddies girlfriend in the hospital later again. They had already visited her yesterday when they skipped school to hang out. You were with them and let's just say it didn't go too well... Let's just say her parents saw you there and well...

(The girls father) "What's gangster trash like you doing here anyway!? Can't you see you've already hurt our daughter enough!"

(The girls mother) "Now now dear, please calm down."

She stares downward, Mikey grows angry.

(Mikey) "Huh? What did you just call us old man!?"

You were looking down while Draken was bowing. Draken pushed Mikey down into a bowing position as well.

(Mikey) "Huh? We don't need to bow to them! We didn't do anything wrong!"

(The girls father) "And you! Miss why are you hanging out with delinquent trash like them anyway!?"

You look up at the teary eyed man.

(The girls father) "Can't you see my daughter has been battered and disfigured for life!? And it's all because of gangster trash like those two!"

Mikey grits his teeth in anger at this point, seconds away from lashing out.

(The girl's mother) "Honey that's enough..."

You go to speak up and correct the man but he interrupts before you can say anything.

(The girls father)  "No! I want you two out of my face! And leave this poor girl alone!"

With that the girls mother and father walk away crying. Mikey removes Drakens arm and stands upright again.

"Hey what was that for!? We aren't the ones who beat up that girl!"

"Maybe not but we are the ones in the wrong here... Soon enough we'll be fighting Moebius. We'll deal with our own problems and it will be in our own world. All of our crew have families and people they care about, we can't let them be dragged into this. It's not that you have to bow your head, just have a heart that cares..."

Mikey sighs and calmed down, apologizing. After that Mitsuya came to pick up Mikey on his bike. They also agreed that we'd meet at the warehouse near second MS tomorrow. He offered you a ride too but, you declined. Draken left and you stayed back to wait for Takemichi who was spying that whole time...

Draken asked if you wanted to tag along today too but, you declined since you already had plans with Mitsuya.

You woke up at the normal time you wake up for school and to your surprise Mikey was already gone. Him and Draken must have left quite early then, your surprised that the sound of his motorcycle didn't wake you up... Either way you don't have time to dwell on that now. You have to get ready before you go meet up with Mitsuya. Your Toman meeting with the division captains is at around 3pm so you only have until then to hang out with Mitsuya and prep. You quickly got dressed and ready before heading out to your meeting spot. You met up with Mitsuya at a cafe in mainland Tokyo. You didn't get there until about nine o clock though, since you walked the whole way (about an hour and a half from Mikey's house...)

He was already inside waiting for you when you got there. You quickly rushed over to him and flew into his wide arms as usual, and wrapped your arms around him too. You get a few weird looks and gasps from bystanders but you pay it no mind whatsoever.