◦•●◉✿ ~ #𝟠 ~ ℂ𝕣𝕦𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕖 ~ ✿◉●•◦

Soon enough you make it to the shrine and you begin heading up those stairs. Mikey was surprisingly mostly silent the whole way there which is a first. He may just be tired and stressed so you pass it off as that for now. As soon as you make it to the top of the stairs everything goes silent. Everyone turns to face you and Mikey and bows speaking in unison.

"Good evening master!"

You and Mikey make your way to the top of the shrine, Mikey standing in the middle and you off to the side next to Draken. The division captains are mostly all lined up below you. Besides Pah and Mitsuya who are coming to join the line now anyway. Before it looked like they were arguing about something with Takemichi and Peh involved as well. Maybe you'll ask Mitsuya about it later when you guys chat... Soon enough Mikey and Draken begin with the meeting. You and Mikey agreed ahead of time that you wouldn't be saying much for the next few meetings since you have enough to worry about already... Draken is the first to speak up for the meeting.

"Alright let's get this meeting started then. First thing on the agenda tonight is the problem with Moebius."

Then Mikey takes over from there.

"Alright, first of all, thank you all for showing up on such short notice. Now let's get down to business here. As some of you may already know Pah buddy got into it with Moebius. Not only that but they got his girlfriend and family involved too. If you ask me that's some pretty messed up shit. Now I've got a very important question for Pah here."

Pah walks up a few steps so he's kneeling just below Mikey. Mikey then proceeds to ask his question.

"Pah, do you wanna fight?"

Pah more or less sidesteps the question.

"Moebius are experienced fighters, some of Toman's guys aren't gonna make it."

"That's not what I was asking, so I'll ask again. Do you wanna fight?"

Pah's worked up now, and this time he actually answers the question.

"Of course I do! I wanna murder all those sons of bitches!"

"Now is anyone here against the idea!?"

The crowd erupts with cheers and chants of various no's and yelling.

"Anyone here afraid of Moebius!? Anyone think Pah's problem is too much to handle!?"

Once again the crowd erupts with cheers and chants of various no's and yelling. Pah begins to tear up at they're willingness to help him out with his beef.

"Alright then it's decided. We'll fight Moebius on August 3rd!"

August 3rd that's only a few days away! That's also the day Takemichi said a certain person is set to die, I wonder if it's related to the battle against Moebius... You get a little lost in thought about all this.

"Alright this meeting is concluded then!"

With that everyone begins talking to each other and Mikey, Takemichi and Draken start talking about something. You don't know what they're talking about though as you rush off to go find Mitsuya. He instantly spots you and you immediately head down the stairs to meet him. You quickly rush over to him and greet him as you normally do.

"Hey Taka~Chan!"

He smiles and opens his arms up widely as you rush into them for a hug. Some people may find it strange but it's just the way you greet each other...

"Hey Katsumi!"

Not many people know it but you're actually really close with Mitsuya, almost as close as you are to Mikey to be honest... You totally admire him, he's a full time gang member more specifically the leader of the second division, he runs a sewing club at school, he sews for fun, takes care of his two younger siblings Luna and Mana, gets grades above average, and still has free time to hang out often. You two hang out together every Tuesday at least. You call it Takashi Tuesday and you always make sure to clear your schedule. He'll do just about anything with you from shopping to homework. He truly is absolutely amazing! You can't think about that now though because you have more important matters to discuss. You both pull out of the hug and get straight to business.

"So you brought the sketches I assume?"

"Heh straight to the point huh? You bet I brought them, I'm so excited for you to see them at last. I hope you find one you like."

"I'm sure I will! Your sketches never fail to impress me. So how many you got?"

"Well I think I have about thirty seven here..."

"Thirty seven!? When did you find the time!?"

He laughs at your shocked expression and words.

"I've been working on this for a few months now. Here's the folder look over them when you get a chance and let me know when I see you on Tuesday?"

He hands you a bright green folder containing the sketches.

"Oh right I forgot it's almost Tuesday! Speak of that, have anything in mind for this week?"

"Hmmm well I was thinking if you had a sketch picked out by then, maybe we could go shopping for supplies?"

"That's a great idea Taka~Chan! I'll make sure to have a sketch ready for the occasion!"

His warm, friendly smile returns once more.

"Perfect I can't wait but, I have to get going now. I promised the babysitter for Luna and Mana I wouldn't be too long."

"Oh alright I'll see you Tuesday then!"

"Yep, bright and early..."

"Huh? Why bright and early?"

"Mikey always has us meet up a few days before a fight so we'll have to skip school to hang out."

"Oh right I almost forgot about that... Alright see you bright and early Tuesday morning then!"

"Heh yep see ya Katsumi!"

With that he rushes away and you turn back around. Your about to head back over to Mikey but Takemichi approaches you before you get the chance...

"Oh hey Takemitchy!"

You say with fake enthusiasm and a fake smile to match. You already don't like Takemitchy and you get a bad vibe of something like betrayal about him for some reason...

"Hey Katsumi! I think I figured out how he dies..."

"Oh really? What are you thinking then?"

"I get the feeling he's going to be stabbed during the battle of 8/3!*"
*Im just too pressed for time to write out August 3rd...*

"Hmmm yeah I guess that's a possibility. Not to be rude but I have to go, it's getting late. Oh but one more thing, didn't you bring Hinata along? I thought I saw her, you, Emma and Draken talking earlier..."

"Oh yeah right about that... She went home already."

"Oh I see then. Well I think I'll be on my way now. See ya in class tomorrow!"

"Oh alright see you!"

You race back up the stairs once more and head off in search of Mikey. The walk back to the dojo was mostly silent again but you don't blame Mikey for being stressed out about the whole situation... At least you hope it's just that...