The party

Ollie's POV 

The bell rings for the end of the day, my friends are frantic to get out and go home.

"What's with the rush?" I ask 

"Did you not hear?!" Liam says in a rush

"No? what's happening?" 

"There's a party at Alyssa's place tonight" he shrieks

"Really?" I reply

"Yes! Are you coming?!" 

"Yeah, I'll be there" I say hesitantly

"Cool see you later" He yells while running out the door

I pack up the rest of my things and throw my bag over one shoulder and walk out the door. I head home to get ready for Alyssa's party. I get to the front door of my house and open the door, it swings open so I walk in shut the door then go to put my bag down, there my dad is passed out on the couch with bottles of beer next to him. I sigh and head to my room and grab a plain white shirt, a pair of black jeans and a checked shirt. I get changed then head down stairs to grab my white sneakers. I slip my shoes on and grab my keys before walking out the door.

I hop in the car and start driving to Alyssa's house. I pull into a drive way filled with cars.

"This must be the place"

I turn the car off and hop out, shutting and locking the doors behind me, I walk up to the door and my friends are waiting there for me. 

"Hey guys" 

"HEY bro welcome to the party let's go in" Liam says in slightly slurred words

I head inside and go to grab a drink, at the drinks table there is a tall boy standing there talking to Alyssa with a drink in his hand. Alyssa turns to me and says "OMG you made it!"

"Y-yeah, I did" i reply in a shaky voice

"Well grab a drink and party!" Alyssa yells loudly

The crowd yell with her. Everyone's either drunk or high. I glance over at the tall boy, he looks at me back. "Hey, you ok?" he says softly

"Not really I don't do well with parties or drunk people.

"Wanna go somewhere quieter?" the boy asks

I nod my head frantically, I grab a can of coke and follow the boy. We sit down on a couch together and start talking.

"So what's your name?" the boy asks

"My names Ollie, you?" 

"I'm Noah" he replies with a comforting look in his eyes.

We talk for a few hours, "Noah?" 

"yeah?" he replies

"What time is it?" I ask

"It's 1:30am" he says as his eyes widen

 I jump up and say frantically "I'm sorry I have to go, but here's my number"

I hand him a piece of paper and run out the door to my car. I race home and through the door, I see my dad standing in the lounge room waiting for me with a beer bottle in his hand.

"Now where have you been boy?" He says gruffly

"I went o-" I was interrupted by him slapping me across the face, he proceeds to lift up his arm and throw the beer bottle at my face. It hits me in the eye. He walks closer to me and punches me in the side of the head, I fall to the ground.

I am woken up by my Dad kicking my in the ribs with his boot. "Get up boy" 

"S-sorry da- I mean Sir"

"DON'T CALL ME DAD" he yells as he throws a punch at my eye. 

I get up again and run to my room shutting the door behind me, I turn around and lean on the door, I slump down and burry my face in my knees and start crying.

"Your so pathetic, it's like your asking for more" I hear my dad say from the other side of the door.

I pull myself up and walk over to my bed. I lay down and fall asleep.