one

꧁ ꧂

alara was in the water when she heard the ruckous coming from land, the horns were going off which meant people were arriving.

alara always had a nosey side. it didnt take much to get her curious. she slid off her ilu, climbing onto land.

Tsireya followed behind her, the two walked up together. A majority of the clan were circling a group of people. They looked different to the rest of the clan.

They eyes were a golden colour, skin was a dark blue colour, they were slightly thinner then the clan, their tails were thin too.

Alana took interest to the new incomers, she walked up to listen in. as she was walking she made noticed a certain one looking at her.

she held the eye contact. he wouldve stood much taller then her, his eyes were bright and stared deep into her, almost as if they were staring into her soul. he had braids, a few stands with different colour beads in his hair. they suited him, alana thought.

as she walked up, she offered a soft smile to the family. she took the time to admire the others. The mother, stood nervously, yet proud. She Was beautiful. Alara couldn't lie.

The daughter, older look different to the rest of the family, yet she fit in well. The younger daughter was hiding behind jakes leg, Alara felt bad. They all looked tired and mustve been exhausted from the travel up.

the two sons stood next to each other, one stood taller, not the one that she had been making eye contact with.

the dad, he looked familiar but alara couldn't place where she had seen him before. he was very tall, and intimidating.

She broke out of her trance right as the shorter brother spoke, "hey" he said simply, holding eye contact with alara.

She smiled in return, nodding her head. as she went to stand next to her siblings. which obviously werent really her siblings, but they may as well as been.

alara faded her mind in and out of the conversation between the two, her mind wandering anywhere else, focusing on random things like shells she could see poking out of the sand, or the birds weaving between trees.

when she came back to reality, ronal had agreed to let- what she just found out to be- the sully family stay.

alara and tsireya were instructed to take the family to where they would be staying, tsireya led while alara stood kinda close to the family.

"you're pretty, im tuk" the youngest introduced as she ran up to alara. alara couldn't help but smile, she looked back at the family for a moment, their faces fell nervous, as if they expected her to be mean to the younger.

alara bent down, "hi tuk, im alara, you're very pretty too" she introduced. tuk's face lit up, she reached her arms up to the girl.

for a moment, alara was confused. She had ran into this before. on the island she was seen as the big sister to all. parents trusted their kids with her.

alara looked back at the mother- which she had yet to learn the name of- for reassurance, she nodded, which gave alara the green light. she placed her hands softly under tuks arms, lifting her up placing her on her hip.

tuk giggled, as alara stood up, the younger started fiddling with the long braids that fell along alara's back.

alara continued to follow tsireya to the pod where the sully family would be staying. as she walked she bounced tuk on her hip.

it shocked her how quickly the younger warmed up to her. the two made small talk, tuk rambled about random things and alara listened.

by the time they had arrived to the family's pod, tuk was asleep on alara's shoulder. This didn't shock her. Tuk wouldve been exhausted from the travel, and from what she heard it seemed as if she had gone through a lot. the baby was tired.