thirty five

꧁꧂

"alara" lo'ak called, walking fast to catch up to the girl, she heard him, but continued walking, picking up her pace while doing so.

lo'ak sighed to himself. why was he chasing her? why was he wasting his time. she was so obviously in love with moìu it wasn't even funny.

alara could think the same thing, why was he bothering to walk after her when he already had another girl. someone he actually liked. someone worth his while.

he ran to chase up to her, grabbing her hand that was swinging beside her as she stormed off. she turned around, pushing his hand off of hers.

"leave me alone lo'ak!" she said, it was taking everything in her not to break, unfortunately, to avoid being sad, she was a total bitch.

"you should be the one leaving me alone!!" he said, alara furrowed her eyebrows, squinting at him, before scoffing "you're the following me, that doesn't even make sense" she said, shaking her head.

he sighed, throwing his head back. "what are you even pissy about? the fact i know now? that you can't play with me anymore" he said.

alara furrowed her eyebrows even more if possible, eyes looking around as her mouth was agap. "know what?? what do you know?" she said.

he laughed dryly. "now youre acting dumb. but i know, you don't have to pretend anymore?" he said.

"pretend? me pretend. thats insanely bold coming from you." she scoffed.

he was now furrowing his eyebrows. "im pretending??" he asked. "yeah. you are. don't worry, moìu told me"

he laughed, looking around before taking a step back. "yeah, yeah of course moìu told you" he said.

"what's that supposed to mean? im not the one in the wrong here, don't turn this on me" she said.

he actually laughed, making her expression fall. confusion and hurt filling her senses. "you're not the one in the wrong. right. so playing with me for over two months makes you an angel" he said.

"im so fucking confused!" she said, turning around placing her hands on her head.

the two were standing so close to one another that alara could feel the boy's body heat radiating off of him.

besides the anger filling her senses she noticed every little thing. she couldn't help but pay attention to the way his muscles tense, arms balled into tight fists by his side. she looked as there was a small scrap across his collarbone, the one she had taken care of after the fight with ao'nung that seemed like it was so long ago

"confused about what? the fact i know about you and moìu, you're confused because you thought i wouldn't find out, well i know everything." alara turned around with confusion covering her expression, he shook his head, continuing. "you may as well go mate with him now, since you have no reason to hide it anymore. you want him so bad? you're so in love with him, fucking have him. i didn't fucking like you anyways" he spat, his expression immediately fell at his words, regretting them as soon as they left his mouth.

"yeah well that much is obvious" she said, ignoring the pain in her chest from his words. he threw his hands up, with a groan

she went to walking away but turned around, "but for the record, lo'ak. i didn't want moìu, i don't know where the fuck you got that from since ive said from the start i didn't want him. i don't want to fucking mate with him, and im not in love with him." she took a deep breath, anger filling her bones "im in love with you. so fucking in love with you it actually hurts me. i want you so bad, all i ever wanted was you. so you can keep saying all this bullshit about me and moìu but i know all about you and mandy. so i hope she is everything you ever wanted, i hope hurting me was worth it. i hope she gives you everything. i really genuinely wish the best for you"