thirteen

꧁꧂

"im so glad you're okay" neteyam said as he walked into the girls pod, somewhere he had never been before. lo'ak was standing behind him, everyone besides tsireya and ronal was unaware that lo'ak had visited last night.

ao'nung and roxto were sitting across in the pod, shooting the sully boys glares which they happily returned, but the two teens werent focused on ao'nung and roxto.

they're entire focus was on alara which made her slightly nervous. "yeah, just a bumped head, its fine my own fault" alara shrugged slighly, ronal had instructed her that for the next few days she was to stay in bed, of course alara fought this saying she was fine.

thankfully, alara was able to convince ronal to let her leave the pod tomorrow, letting her have a full day of rest before going back out. but alara already missed the water and the island.

the pod was boring and she felt bad that people had to spend there day sitting there keeping her company if they wanted to hang out with her.

they didn't mind though, they were still unaware that she had passed out, she wanted to keep it that way. if there's anything she hated it was people worrying about her.

they wasted the day in the pod, talking and mucking around. making new games and for a while, while the two boys went to eat tuk came in and showed alara her seashell collection.

alara sat there with tuk for a few hours before eventually it was eclipse, and time for dinner. ronal and tonowari walked into the pod.

"Alara, sweetheart. Would you like to come to the hall to eat, or prefer us bring you food in here" Her father asked. Alara raised an eyebrow wondering if it was a serious question.

her father chuckled at her face, "okay get up" he said, he knew the girl who couldn't stand being in the same place for too long was way to sick of the pod.

alara smiled, wondering how shit she looked from doing nothing but laying in bed all day. She also decided that she was not going to look to save herself and her family a extra hour to make sure she looked presentable.

she stood up, a sense of dizziness filling her head for a minute. Ronal sighed, "sweetheart are you sure?" alara nodded.

The thing was, alara always felt dizzy when getting up, she had just never mentioned it. "im all good, lets go" she said.

waiting outside was ao'nung and tsireya, it seemed as if everyone could feel the tension between alara and ao'nung.

tonowari sighed loudly. "thats it, family meeting as soon as dinner is over." he said.

alara's eyes widened, her mind running a million thoughts. of course tsireya nodded, walking away to eat with her mother.

alara stood awkwardly with tonowari and ao'nung, "i can't after dinner. i have plans" alara lied.

"it wasn't a question" tonowari stated, glaring between the two, ao'nung sighed, shaking his head as he walked off.

this pissed alara off for some unknown reason. HE WAS MAD? he has the nerves to be mad. if anyone should be mad its alara

"come on darling, lets go" tonowari said. nudging the shorter forward. she nodded, walking side him, the rest of the family in front of them.