fourty three

꧁꧂

"hey pretty" she heard, looking up a soft smile made its way to her face, she stood up, patting tuks shoulder as she wrapped her arms around lo'aks neck.

in the chaos of everything thats happening it was nice to have someone who made everything feel okay.

"we're gonna go get spider okay?" he said, kissing her forehead.

alara's stomach dropped as the bad feeling returned to her gut. she pulled away from the hug grabbing his hands, holding his arm, he furrowed his eyebrows at her movement but didn't talk

"lo'ak i really don't think you shou-" she started, but it didn't matter, lo'ak already knew what she was going to say and he already knew he didn't want to hear it, even if she was right.

"he is like my family alara, we can't leave him here" he defended, alara shook her head, with furrowed eyebrows, eyes thick with concern "lo'ak please- i really don't think its a good idea"

lo'ak shook his head, "so you don't have to come, just get tuk to safety." he said, tilting his head at the girl's disappointed expression. "please"

"okay fine, whatever" alara said, taking a deep breath she turned around grabbing tuks hand. "alara" lo'ak said, alara turned her head, her expression tired and lo'ak hated it, she looked sort of disappointed in him.

but she wasn't. she was proud of him for going to save this human - boy - dog - navi - thing. just worried. she was also worried about neteyam's want to go, he look as drained as her.

lo'ak tilted his head slightly, a soft smile on his face, these next words reassurance for himself and her

"forever ever." he said, softly, breathing hard despite the chaos around, he eyes stayed on her never flattering for a second

she gave him a half hearted soft smile. sighing through her nose. "forever ever"

lo'ak smiled, leaning forward to connect their lips softly, before pulling away, and looking back to neteyam, "stay safe yeah? you need anything get tuk to call okay?" lo'ak said as he walked backwards.

"you too, lo'ak. I mean it." she said, raising an eyebrow, her eyes shifted to neteyam who looked equally as nervous as she did, he nodded to her, she patted the necklace three times, and he did the same to his bare chest.

"I LOVE YOU" lo'ak yelled, "YOU TOO TUK, WE LOVE YOU" he said, picking up a gun from the floor, alara smiled softly, picking up tuk.

they started sneaking off the ship, a wave of emotions ran through alara's stomach, nerves filling her bones to the brim. she had never felt nervous like this before.

she put tuk down, as they continued on, her expression falling confused as tuk started climbing up the boat. "tuk!, tuk! what are you doing!!" alara whisper shouted.

"they have kiri" she said, alara's expression fell. "tuk ill get her, i need to get you somewhere safe" alara said, not wanting to put the younger in a dangerous situation.

tuk ignored her, climbing through the boat, "tuk!" alara started, closing her eyes as she followed close behind the younger, "tuk!"

"this is not a good idea" she said, following the younger. tuk ignored her, and alara let her, following the younger girl with a stomach so tight with nerves it began to hurt.

alara followed tuk quietly, looking around the ship making sure to be careful for other people, she wanted to keep reminding tuk this was a bad idea but she thinks if she said anymore her eyes would glaze over.

the climbed onto the ship, alara's stomach filled with nerves. she made sure to stay as close as possible behind tuk, looking around for safety.

alara's stomach dropped when she felt the hand on her shoulder.

fuck.

꧁꧂

i am so fuvking sorry for so many things
1, the fact this is so short
2, the fact this has taken so long
3, my inactivity.

its been very hard to write w my writers block and i can't remember what happened w tsireya and tuk on the ship and i haven't really found time to search it up because im very busy.
ill
try harder ily