chapter three

"Maybe i do"

You shook your head. Even until now, you still hadn't got the idea why he wanted you to be angry. Maybe it was to see how you look like enraged? Or maybe it was because he wanted to tease you. Either way, it was bothering you since this morning.

You had your hands occupied by boxes of supplies for the art club. It wasn't as heavy as anyone says it was, but your arms are getting a little sore from carrying it from the gate all the way to the third floor to the art club's room.

"Just a few more--"

You stubled down along with the boxes you brought. You hissed when you felt a sharp pain on your wrist.

"Oh my oh my~" you looked up to see a girl, face scrunched up in a mocking and disgusted look. "Why if it isn't our little miss perfect" she said and laughed.

You sighed and reached over the boxes to collect them - ignoring her. "Ah--" you flinched when she suddenly stepped her foot on your hand, it was when you realized the hand she stepped on had a bruise that had already began to bleed a little. "Hey hey, don't come ignoring me now" she said, threatening to tighten her foot "You know, there's noone present at the moment," she smirked "I could ultimately make your face kiss the bottom stairs if i want" she said and put more pressure onto her feet which made you close your eyes shut

"..."she became quiet which made you look at her in confusion "Tsk, wrong timing" she said and let go of your hand "Be grateful that someone was here. I wouldn've smashed your head in if ever" she said irritated and went on ahead down the stairs.

You stared at her and turned your attention to the one that she mentioned. Your eyes widened, it was that one guy again. Tsukkishima Kei.

"Oh? What are you doing there? Hugging the floor and all" he said as he put down his earphones - staring at you as if asking for an answer.

You didn't utter a word and just collected the boxes you dropped and tried to stand up with them. But alas, the wound on your wirst made you drop the boxes again. "Tsk tsk tsk" Tsukkishima clicked his tongue and picked up the boxes himself, looking at you the same way he looked at you that day at the mall. "You should know better than to just grab a bunch of stuff even when your clearly injured" he said and shook his head in disbelief.

You lowered your head and clenched your hand. You weren't angry nor mad at him, you were mad at yourself for letting him see this side of you. All dirty and bruised up with no fighting spirit at all.

You heard him sigh and place the boxes down from where you could see was at his foot. You kept your head hung low, staring at the ground. You saw that he stood infront of you, but what he did next caught you off guard. He held your hand and started to blow your wrist from where the wound was found. "What are you--"

"That's it," he smirked and let go of your hand "Don't just stay quiet like that and ignore me, i have very small patience you see" he said and picked up the boxes once again.

You protested on what he was doing and worriedly looked at him "I can carry that myself--"

"Yeah right, with that hand? I don't think so" he said and scoffed - looking inside the boxes, he saw a bunch of art supplies "You're going to the art club aren't ya?" He said and bonked your head "It isn't that far, i'm not that weak, little miss perfect" he said and walked towards the direction of the art club. You weren't sure on what to do next, so you just followed him, quietly.

A few seconds passed and the two of you finally arrived at the room. Tsukkishima opened the door with ease and let himself in like he owned the place. You just followed behind him.

There weren't anyone there at the moment, the club members probably went and grabbed a few snacks. You turned your head and went towards a huge shelf to get a few first aids before sitting down on one of the desks. You struggled to open bandages and bottles since your left hand wouldn't stop shaking from the pain.

Before you could try and attempt to open it again however, a hand grabbed the bandages from your hand. Tsukkishima looked at you blankly "You really are stupid huh?" He said and picked up a cotton swab and dabbed it in some alchohol, wiping the areas outside of the wound to clean it. He then proceeded to dab your wrist with a cream for wounds and scratches. Looking at it now, he seemed so gentle while trying to fix your wrist that it made you stare at him, not minding the slight pain from the wound on your wrist.

Tsukkishima seemed to notice you staring at him, so he looked at you with one of his eyebrows raised. "What?" He said and stood up straight when he had finished wrapping your hand with bandages "Why are you looking at me like that?" He said and placed his hands on his waist.

You chuckled and smiled "You surely do look cute when you're trying your best to be gentle" you said, continuing to laugh

He paused, not expecting that answer to come out of your mouth. He raised his hand and flicked your forehead.

"Ow--what was that for--"

"For making such a weird face" he said and grabbed the first aid to place it back on the shelves. You didn't know if it was you're imagination or the light reflecting from this room, but you swore to have seen the back of his ears turn a little red.
.
.
.