Epilogue

"Katakuri!! What's with all these feathers?!" Y/n and Katakuri shot up from under the covers of their shared bed. Brulee and Pudding dropped in for an unexpected visit. "EH?! Who is that?!" Upon seeing Y/n in her original form, both women were about to beat the hell out of their brother for committing adultery. "Are you cheating on Y/n?!" Pudding started to roll her sleeves up as she rounded the bed, but Y/n jumped out of the bed and wrapped herself in a bathrobe. "Pudding he's not cheating on me! This is what I normally look like..." Pudding froze in place as she took in Y/n's form. "But why didn't you show us?" Y/n sighed as she sat back down on the bed. "My devil fruit made me look this way. So the form you are used to seeing is how I would look without my fruit. People are scared of me when I look that way." Brulee and Pudding both looked ashamed. "Sorry for assuming you were cheating on your wife!" Both women bowed before running like hell. 

"Maybe you should show the rest of my family before we have another mishap." Y/n shook her head and smiled. "Only if you keep your scarf lowered all the time. If I have to let everyone see me then you do too." He simply rolled his eyes before snatching her back into the bed. "I say we make the best of the time I do have off." his suggestion made shivers roll up Y/n's spine as she smiled. In a flash, she had shoved Katakuri onto his back and now straddled his hips. "You'll have to do the work this time. But first I'd like some breakfast." Katakuri groaned as his wife bounced up and off of him, her wings carried her across the room as she slipped on a pair of shorts and a tank top. He was following behind her closely in a pair of bedroom pants as she flew down the stairs and swooped into the kitchen. He never felt so relaxed in his own home as he was now, as he started to chase his wife down over the last container of doughnuts. 

Word count: 366

Entire word count for story: 13,231