Part 13 Afraid to hear your Confession

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.
Continuing from the last part,

Monami stared at him for a while, then walked up to him and said, "Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?"

Ishaan grinned at her. "I came here to eat your cakes. "

There was a chocolate cake on his table, a thick layer of chocolate sauce pooled on top of the rectangular cake accompanied by a ring of chocolate flakes. Decorating the top were three long chocolate rolls made of white chocolate. As a final touch, a flower shaped syrup decoration was added, like a medal for the cake.

 As a final touch, a flower shaped syrup decoration was added, like a medal for the cake

Something like this. But chhoti and uss par bahut saare chocolate flakes

"Such a pretty cake, I almost feel guilty eating it," he lamented, even still, he cut out a little piece and placed it in his mouth. "The chocolate is strong but very creamy, and the toasted nuts complement the taste as well. The coffee and rum infused syrup also pairs well with the chocolate.

"Hehehe, no wonder wo sab tumhe prince of baking kehte hain.. tumne meri recipe sirf ek bite me pta lga li."

Ishaan placed his fork down and curved his lips upwards at her. "Not everyone can replicate this taste, even if they know the recipe. Jaise ki maine tumse kaha tha.. no matter hum kitne hi ache se recipe follow kyon na kare.. but even one variable – even just the way you knead the dough – can make a huge difference in the final result. "

Standing in the corner of the restaurant, the head chef and Ms. Sharma were subtly observing Ishaan and Monami on table 13.

"Woh ladka... woh kahi dekha hua lg raha hain... ummm... yeah.. isn't he.. woh toh prince of baking wala ladka hain na.. jo recent me bahut popular ho rakha hain?"

Ms. Sharma nodded. "Haan.. but yeh yahan kya kar raha hain?"

The head chef stroked his chin. "Jis tarah se woh Monami ki taraf dekh raha hain.. mujhe nahi lgta uske intentions ache hain.. kahin woh... He's not here to poach our star, right?" [ i. e. Monami because she's such amaze]

"Ah, iss baat se yaad aaya ki maine suna tha ki yeh dono phle same hi University se hain.. they are alumini."

The head chef stared at him in shock. "Not good, I have to inform the restaurant manager. "

Monami was still standing at table 13 and replied per protocol to Ishaan, "Agar aapko cake k baare me kuch comment karna hain toh kr skte ho.. I'll take it seriously, otherwise I'm leaving. "

Ishaan raised his brows. "Kya hum baat nahi kar sakte hain?"

"Sorry, I'm still working. "