Part 14 Exposure- I'll leave if you kiss me

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.

Continuing from the last part,

Rishi firmly held Mihika's arm up in the air.

Presumably because of his bold entrance, the whole restaurant went quiet, everyone was either shocked or looking at him in admiration.

Monami was the only one who was on the verge of tears.

Oh my god it's Rishi! Why is he at the restaurant?! If people find out, that's it!

Mihika recognised the man in front of her- the King of Gourmet, the man much sought after by the media, Shergill's executive CEO.

However, he somehow seemed a little different from the rumours?

She wanted to take back her hand. Slightly frowning from the pain in her wrist, she said, "Mr. Shergill, Aap mujhe hurt kar rahe hain.."

Rishi smiled as he let go of her. "If your palm had reached its target, isse jyada hurt kar raha hota abhi yeh.."

Mihika pursed her lips, she couldn't find any rebuttal to flip the script to her advantage. Furthermore, she couldn't quite understand why the dignified CEO of Shergill would suddenly make an appearance here. In fact, what did he call Monami just then? Sweetheart?

Rishi examined her, suddenly coming to a revelation. "I recognise you, tum woh ho na jisne Mr. Malhotra ke sath bakery open Kari hain.. well, why don't you tell him ki mera restaurant usse welcome nahi karta hain aur woh wapas visit na kare toh bahut Khushi hogi."

Mihika was slightly confused for a second, and so were the rest of the customers in the restaurant. Rishi stared at Mihika, he said with a slight warning in his tone, "Aur tum bhi.. agar..agli baar phir se tumne koi trouble cause krni chahi., I won't be so polite"

The whole restaurant was focused on the nickname "sweetheart", Rishi turned to look at Monami. Just as he was about to say something, Monami shouted out, "KS!".

Rishi paused, allowing Monami to take advantage of the moment of silence. "Aap woh nayi released cake k liye aaye? Ah.. main abhi bhi.. I'm still contemplating some of the details, let's discuss them outside!"

After she said that, she dragged Rishi out of the restaurant and completely ignored Mihika.

*****

Rishi's car was just parked on the street, Monami pushed him into the car and demanded, "Drive!"

Rishi raised his brows at her, but nonetheless followed her command and started up the engine.

After driving for a while, they stopped at a nearby, small garden. Monami leaned back into her seat and took a few deep breaths to calm herself down.

Rishi had one hand gripping the steering wheel and turned his body to face her. "What's up with that woman?"

Monami: "Oh, woh.. she's probably gone mad, uski baare me tension mat lo.. but tumhare baare me bolo.. tum achanak se restaurant kyon aaye?"

Rishi gave a dry smile. "Kyon main restaurant nahi aa skta kya? Am I that terrible to look at?"

"Um, mera yeh matlab nahi tha.." Monami tried her hardest to form coherent sentences. "I was just a bit worried, if other people found out about you, especially the media, they might write you off as a maniac! Aur agar aisa kuch hua toh... toh... restaurant ko band karna padega and phir main.. I'll end up sleeping under a bridge!"