Part 25 Don't worry; this will actually be on Karan's pocket.

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.

Continuing from the last part,

When they arrived at the entrance to the theme park, Rishi furrowed his brows when he saw the crowded park. "Yahan par itne saare log kyon hain aaj?"

Monami answered, "Kyonki aaj Children's day hain. "

Rishi: "..."

He stood there and contemplated for a moment before smiling at Monami and suggested, "How about hum iss place ki khareed le?"

Monami: "..."

"Don't worry; this will actually be on Karan's pocket. "

Monami: "..."

KS does his utmost to earn money to support his family, whereas you live a life of indulgence when you're out...this image really felt wrong.

Monami grabbed his hand and said sincerely and earnestly, "Be obedient, Chhote. Children's day par baaki bachoon ke sath khelne me bhi fun hota hain."

Rishi: "..."

After the two of them bought tickets and entered the park, Rishi's phone rang. Rishi took it out and glanced at it before turning it off.

Monami saw him look at his phone only for her phone to suddenly start ringing well.

Rishi frowned. Monami took out her phone and discovered it was Bala.

"Phone mat pick up karna. "

Monami did not listen to Rishi and walked a few paces ahead to take the call. Before she could say anything, Bala's voice urgently crackled through. "Kya aap Rishi ke sath hain?"

"Mn, haan, hum theme park me hain... Is there something urgent?"

Bala: "..."

He was silent for a moment before saying, "It's fine. It's just ki KS originally aaj apne parents k sath lunch karne jaane wale the . But since aap log theme park me hain.. then go have fun. "

Monami's brows wrinkled. "But is it fine to not go to the lunch appointment?"

"It's all right. It was originally to celebrate his birthday, but it seems woh aapke sath jyada rehna chahte hain."

Monami: "..."

"I'll go explain to KS's parents, so I won't disturb you two any more. "

Bala hung up once he finished speaking. Monami returned her phone to her bag and turned to Rishi, "Tum apne birthday par apne parents ke sath lunch nahi karna chahte ho?"

Rishi couldn't care less and said, "Mere har birthday par woh mujhe boring se lunch par bahar le jate Hain aur phir mujhe itni boring books se dete h as a gift.. achi baat h it's that boring person who goes with them for most of the years.. " He looked at Monami. "I don't have a lot of time, so I really want to spend it all with you. "

Monami blinked silently and then said, "Well then, humne abhi tak lunch bahi kiya.. aur mujhe thodi bhook lag rahi hain.. "

"Ah, agar mujhe phle pta hota toh ek baar hum log woh car me cake kha lete... " Rishi thought to himself for a moment before leading her through the theme park. "We'll just eat something in the theme park. "

The two of them ended up buying two hotdogs, two sandwiches, and two beverages before finding a grassy area to sit and eat.