Part 24 Shergill's employees do not need to, but Mrs. Shergill does.

Hey guys, thank you for your votes and comments.

Continuing from the last part,

Monami had not celebrated Children's Day since she was twelve, so she felt that Karan was very blessed to be able to receive a present every Children's Day.

At dawn, she stood in Pooja's kitchen. Monami looked at the ripe, fragrant mangos on the table and thought for a moment. She suggested, "How about Mango Charlotte Cake?" Although she doesn't know how they grow mangoes in November... Or maybe they used greenhouse to grow these.

"Sure. " Pooja nodded in agreement.

"Toh phir cake base bnane se start karte hain" Monami began making preparations after she said this to Pooja.

Since Monami had begun teaching Pooja how to make cakes, Pooja had begun habitually storing egg whites in the refrigerator. Her egg white separation technique had also become increasingly refined. Monami did not personally do anything today and instead supervised Pooja from a distance.

"We're using a round piping tip; pipe out the batter in the shape of ladyfingers and two spiral bases. " Seeing that she was done with the base of the cake, Monami placed it into the oven. She then continued on to the next step. "Jab tak main mangoes slice karti hoon aur inki puree bnau tab Tak tum crème bavaroise bna lo.. "

"Okay. "

Monami watched Pooja make the crème bavaroise as she made the mango puree, calling out reminders from time to time. Once the cream filling was done, she brought out the cooled cake base. "Brush the bottom and sides with syrup, the thicker the better. Then, evenly immerse the remaining mango chunks in mango wine. Afterward, pour the crème bavaroise you just made into the cake pan alongside the mango chunks and divide it in two. "

She then topped it with another layer of the cake base and  crème bavaroise. The Mango Charlotte Cake creation then entered its final stages. "Smooth out the surface and then place it into the refrigerator to cool and set. Afterward, decorate the surface with mango ornamentations. You can design it yourself. Ah, but don't forget to layer the top with mango puree. "

Pooja pondered for a moment and asked, "Would arranging mango slices on top be good?"

"Mn, but cut the slices a bit thinner. "

*****

While Pooja decorated the cake, Rishi had just tried on his last set of clothes in front of the mirror.

Dressed in a casual white button-up and khaki pants, nine-tenths length, Rishi carefully brushed his bangs to the side and then put on a slate-colored floral print jacket. He smiled at himself in the mirror. "How can I be so handsome?"

Happily, he thought about going immediately to see Sweetheart while looking so handsome and picked up his phone as he headed downstairs. His phone just happened to ring as he put on his shoes. Rishi glanced at the caller's name and furrowed his brows slightly.

Pooja? What was she calling about?

He thought for a moment and quirked his lips as he answered. "Pooja, what's the matter?"

Pooja froze on the other end. When did Karan started calling her with first name than with last name?

Rishi repeated his question. Pooja finally regained a bit of mental clarity at this. "That, aaj tumhara birthday hain na toh... I made you a cake as a present. I'm wondering if you are free?"