Chapter 2

𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

About 1 week later

Both Finn and I were waiting if we got the role or not. I was really nervous while Finn was just chilling. He was really confident if I didn't mention. Nick was as nervous as me, or maybe more.

"Here we go" I pressed the email from the director, the usual, Shawn Levy (was thinking of Chris Columbus but he hasn't directed in a while). I worked with him once. Nice guy, amazing movies.

Dear Ms. Y/n Wolfhard,

I am pleased to inform you that your fantastic acting skills have made me accept you to play Nephele Griffin in the upcoming movie 'Beneath The Surface'. I will contact you this afternoon for all the details and needs at ************. Congratulations.

"HOLY SHIT" I screamed "YOU DID IT, YOU DICKHEAD" Finn celebrated "CONGRATULATIONS, Y/N. OH MY GOD" Nick hugged me

"This is fucking crazy!" Finn hugged me tighter that I might have thought he was planning to suffocate me "Guys, it's not like it's my first time.." I said, "Let's see yours, Finn."

He took over the computer and logged in his email. He checked Shawn's email and he of course got it too. We all celebrated with eating all of our favorite foods.

I called Celeste saying I got the role and did the usual. She was screaming in my ear. She told me to check Twitter to see my soon-to-be cast. With that, I layed down on my bed my and checked Twitter.

I saw that I was tagged in a post by Shawn Levy so I immediately tapped it and saw the cast

Congratulations to these wonderful actors who are casted to be in my newly directed movie 'Beneath The Surface'

(Just imagine there's pics of everyone cuz I'm too lazy to put it all)

-Y/n Wolfhard as Nephele Griffin

-Mason Thames as Owen Anderson

-Walker Scobell as Axe Whitlock

-Finn Wolfhard as Theo Griffin

-Timothee Chalamet as Colton Guillebeaux

I thought, Holy shit, this is the finest cast ever- wait what, I am not calling Walker fine.

I ran downstairs and told them Finn and I's new cast
"Oh my- Timothee Chalamet?!" Finn exclaimed
"I mean it did say Timothee Chalamet with his picture in it-" "Shut up, Y/n"

I snickered at his response.

Time Skip

Shawn messaged us in the group chat he made with the cast and said that he booked plane tickets for all of us to fly to California in 2 days cause apparently, that's where we're gonna film it

We prepared our stuff and slept the night away.

A/n: Sorry it took SO LONG before I published the 2nd chapter, I am so busy with school and other stuff 😭😭

Hope this wasn't so bad. See you guys!