Chapter 10

🔓

𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

The drive back to the hotel was slow... And irritating. I wasn't sure if it was the taxi or my occupied and unfocused mind, but I'm starting to think it's both.

What even is the point of this party anyway? It will be like any other. Talk, eat, go home. Simple and boring as that!

We hopped off and immediately ran to our rooms. Well, their room...
"Hold still right there, why are you in our room?" Finn asked, I gave him a blank stare before answering, "What? Can I not hang out?"

"I have no idea. Can you?" Finn snapped back "Yes I can and please let me stay, Mason's probably filming his solo scene and I have no one to talk with" I exaggerated while flopping on the bed

"Hey, I was about to lay down on my bed! " Y/n complained "Then lay next to me" I blurted out, giving a slight smirk watching the both of them giving their best statue act

"I am starstercktingly flabbergasted" Finn added, now it was my turn to give a statue act "Is that even a- never fucking mind" Y/n turned away from us and was going off to prepare her clothes for tomorrow. Did Finn and I fix ours? No.

We were just homies watching Deadpool 2 together right now. Although it was hard not to zone out and think of what happened today..

A/n: you sure it was that situation you can't stop thinking about or her? 👀

Anywayyyy, I absolutely hate this. I keep forgetting to update 😭 I'm so sorry. I am busy and very unmotivated and to top it off, no clue what to write. I just hope that I find the right time to do the things I need these days.

Well I can't make you guys read this a/n forever. See ya, hoes 🏃‍♀️