Chapter 12

𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I didn't have much close friends here, I only knew my brother's castmates and friends, so I always joined them to not seem like a loner.

I was glad I joined them, cause that means leaving the annoying gremlin alone at the table. Though I kinda felt bad... meh, his loss he couldn't find his friends

It was kinda boring here but I managed "Finn! Do you remember the time when you and Noah went to the mall, linking your arms together and then Noah tripped on the stairs and almost pulled both off you down and you just froze while trying to hang on the handle?!" Millie said while laughing her ass off. (This definitely did not happen between my friend and I) Everyone else started laughing except Finn

"Hey! It was not funny at all! I swear I saw the light!" Finn exclaimed. That helped them... laugh more. It kinda made me giggle a bit, imagining it in my head

But someone had to ruin the fun...

𝙒𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙧'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

I was now sitting alone. Y/n left to hangout with her brother's friends. I know she's not having the time of her life there but, what do I care?

At least I don't have to deal with that bi- "Hey, Walker" a girly voice said right I  front of me. I look up and...

Great another bitch appeared. I wish I could vanish into thin air right now.

"What do you want, Mia?"

So, Mia. Long story short I met her at the audition. Our first interaction wasn't so great. She was obsessed with me. She tried auditioning for Y/n's current part but, she didn't get it. Apparently, she's just playing as a background character in our movie. Looks like she heard the news and went.

"Nothing, I just saw you sitting all alone while that shit abandoned you" said the blonde, moving a chair closer to me and sitting on it. Not to mention her arm resting on my chair.

I was so furious and said, "What did you call her?" My eyes full of fire "Shit. I called her crap so what? I can't believe shit like her got the role"

Oh that got me  "Don't you ever call her shit again. She got the role for a good ass reason while you play as a background character." I scolded, I don't know why I'm suddenly defending my nemesis like this but, in my world and hers, I'm the only person who can bad mouth her. No one else.

I suddenly got up and stomped my way to Y/n and grab her. I want to show Mia who's the real shit.

A/n: This was all I could do for now since I'm lowbat 😭

Well, hoped you enjoyedd seeyuuu