Chapter 6

𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑:

We quickly memorized our script while preparing since we forgot to get it yesterday from Shawn. My line is short af so I just had to memorize the actions.

I was now called on set to film the first scene. The other 3 boys' are not gonna be filming until after my scene. Timothee is not gonna be used for a while so he has like a 10 day break which is lucky.

I ran out to the road we were filming on and asked Shawn what I was gonna do.

"Anddd action!"

Nephele bikes down Buckleberry street on her way home from school

Her bike suddenly stopped and fell making her crash on the ground "Oh shit!"

She investigated on how she crashed and saw a ring under her bike

It was all black with gold strings around and a glowing red crystal IN the middle

Nephele became curious and wore it and suddenly a black hole with electric borders sucked her up from behind, leaving her bike

"Cut! Amazing, all in first take!"

I danced around in circles. Finn hugged me and Mason offered a high-five and I took it. Walker fist bumped me and whispered in my ear, "Not bad, you ass." I blushed at the tone he used.

We now moved places since the next scene is filmed in a school. I was now finally not needed in filming for a while but I stayed to watch them act.

It was the end of the day and they were definitely exhausted "Alright, 431 more days to go" Finn sighed "This is gonna be a wilddd ride" I followed

A/n: Soo short and rushed chapter. Well at least I updated. Sorry I didn't get to update for a long time 😭 I owe you guys like 8 chapters. Anyway, see you all next chapter mwamwa.