Chapter 54

The next morning while Sam slept, Hayley went downstairs and started cooking breakfast. She was thinking about how nice last night was. She was standing at the stove making pancakes. She felt Sam's arms wrap around her waist.

"Morning." She said smiling.

"Morning." She turned her head. They kissed.

"It is always as good as it was last night?"

"Yeah." "Sometimes better."

"Better?" She said intrigued.

"Yeah."

"I don't know how you can top that." "You were great."

"So were you."

"Pancakes?"

"Yeah."

They were sitting at the table eating.

"I have a confession to make Hayley." Sam said. "I don't want you to move."

"You don't?"

"No." "I want you and Harlie to stay here with me."

"Is that what was wrong last night?"

"Yeah."

"I need to think about it." "Is that ok?"

"Yeah."

"I do have feelings for you Sam." "I'm just confused about what they mean."

"I understand."

After breakfast Sam went to the gym. Hayley decided to call Britt.

"Hello?" Britt said.

"Hi." Hayley said.

"Hi." "What's up?"

"Sam and I had sex last night."

"What?" She said surprised.

"Yeah."

"Details." She explained the whole story. "Did you like it?"

"God, it was amazing."

"So are you guys back together?"

"I don't know." "He told me he loved me when we were done last night." "It felt really nice." "I do have feelings for him and I told him." "I'm just confused about what they mean." "Plus I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"I may not ever get my full memory back but if I remember my feelings about my break up with Sam, I don't know how I'll feel." "I have a house to look at on Friday." "Sam wants me to stay here." "I have a lot to think about."

"Yeah."

Hayley and Sam had been sleeping in the same bed all week. Hayley definitely enjoyed the sex but, what she enjoyed even more was the feeling of Sam holding her at night. It was Friday. Hayley had been thinking a lot. She'd just gotten home and sat next to Sam on the couch.

"Did you like the house?" Sam asked hoping she didn't.

"I cancelled the appointment." "I was looking at paint swatches for the nursery." "I brought some home." "We're gonna stay."

"Really?" He said happily.

"Yeah."

He kissed her. "So does this mean we're back together?"

"Yes." They kissed.