Chapter 1

The year was 2020. Hayley Johnson was sitting in her kitchen. She was thirty-two and had just signed her professional wrestling contract. Her in-ring name was Sarah Draven. She was short with long strawberry blonde hair and light blue eyes. Her entire life she'd dreamed of being a professional wrestler. She'd met her husband Lucas on the Indies. He had been a wrestler as well but was forced to retire due to injuries. They'd been married for five years. Lucas ran his own wrestling school. Haley had a very hard upbringing.

Flashback

Hayley was ten years old. Her mom had died when she was two. It was just her and her dad. He was a drunk, who was physically and verbally abusive. He would leave Haley alone for hours on end, while down at the local bar. He came stumbling through the door one night at around nine o'clock. Haley was in the living room. Her dad Richie went into the kitchen. He came back into the living room very angry.

"Where the hell is my dinner?" He said angrily.

"I didn't know when you would be home."

"You worthless little bitch!" He yelled picking her up off the ground. "Why do you make me do this?" He threw her acrossed the room.

End Of Flashback

Two days later Hayley was backstage at her first AEW show. She got a text. It read.

Good luck tonight. I love you. - Lucas

She smiled.

"Sarah Draven." A man's voice said. As soon as she looked up she recognized him.

"Darby Allin."

"My real name's Sam."

"Mine's Hayley." "It's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you to." They shook hands. As they did they both noticed each other's wedding rings. "How long have you been married?"

"Five years." "How about you?"

"Two." "I just wanted to introduce myself, welcome."

"Thank you."

They both watched each other's matches that night.