{Ch. 7 - Comfort}

{Lisia's POV}

{11:50 pm, Hoennian Time}

It seemed really late, the lights are off in the house, Uncle Wallace is sleeping already, and I think I'm the only one awake. It was a pretty busy day today, lots of fans came to my new contest spectacular, cheering and shouting, a lot of positive things, and someone even gave me a pokemon! How nice of them. I just did the rest of my things like hangout with May, do a bit of battling to help with my experience, and that's about it. 

I looked up at my ceiling covered in glow in the dark stars, seeing the green light shine, as i think of what else I could do... I mean, I can try being a champion, like my uncle, try the Hoenn Battle Frontier, maybe become a model like Elesa from Unova. Mom said I can have another job other than being an idol, but I like being an idol! "

Maybe I should talk to mom more once when she comes back, right Ali? It's been a long time since we've seen her.." I talked to myself.

Then, a notification, from Alain.

---- 

BlastBurn

BlastBurn: hey, lisia, you still awake?

BlastBurn: i don't really feel alright

BlastBurn: idk what time it is in hoenn but

BlastBurn: i want to talk to you and vent out my feelings

BlastBurn: ...ok um goodnight

DazzleDizzy: No no, its completely fine to talk to me! I So sorry for the late reply!

BlastBurn: oh ok, i'll go call you

----

Bzzzz Bzzz.. Bzzz Bzzz.. I accepted the phone call. Thinking that he's feeling a bit gloomy, I should tone it down a bit, and let him talk more, letting myself be the listener role!

"Hi again Alain." I spoke a bit softer.

"Oh.. hi Lisia. I just.. um.."

"You wanted to vent your feelings out right?"

He took a deep breath. "Yeah, I do. It's about Team Flare, there was more I didn't tell about, and I don't think I can forgive myself..."

"The one with the mean guy?"

"Yeah, him. He wasn't exactly mean, I trusted him a lot, he let me do the research, but in return..."

He was silent after that. What happened?

"Alain? You still here?"

"In return, I-" He cut his own sentence off. "I helped him destroy Kalos- no, the world, without realizing..."

"Wait, what?!" 

I was in shock, disbelief, the fact that the leader of Team Flare did that, and almost destroyed the world.. Alain was quiet, sobbing, even, I could hear him crying from the other end of the phone... I felt bad. So very bad.

"Lisia... Please don't tell anyone else... I- I can't..." He spoke between choked sobs. 

"It's ok, I won't, I promise, I swear my life even! I really really wished that this could've been in real life so I can hug you, I don't know if you'll like it though.."

"You don't have to swear your life, it's just that, I want someone to talk to, a-and express my positive emotions too, I found something.. how do I say it.. Comfortable? Relaxing? Whatever it was, it made me calm down and took some of my worries away.. how do you do that?"

"Oh! Um, sometimes, it just happens, there's no reason or big thing that causes it, simple as that!" I chuckled, feeling at ease.

"You should probably be heading off to bed now."

"Aww, why?" I pouted.

"Well, it's probably midnight there! And you told me to sleep, too."

I laughed, and he seemed confused.

"Alright, alright! I'll go to bed now, Alain. See you!"

"Ok, see you, Lisi!"

He hung up the call. And.. he just called me Lisi I quietly squealed, burying my head in my soft pillow, my mind just thinking that I helped him open to something that was unnerving, and I got a little peek on what he's actually like! Oh my Rayquaza! Guess this will be a new chapter in an idol's life then.. I'll have to think of the name, something like, "A Burning Flame and an Idol's Comfort!"