Twenty

--Trigger warning for mild SA--

Jaemin was feeling himself. From the moment he went on the dance floor, he held Jeno close and danced with him. It took him a while to get comfortable though. At first, he did little steps and bobbed his head around, being very alert of his surroundings and cautions of what he was doing. But Jeno was there, reassuring him that there was no judgement here. And that it was okay to let loose for once.

It was only 12:55am, a few hours since the concert, but the night was so alive. The air was thick with colorful lights and fog. The music thrummed straight through everyone's bodies and into their eardrums. Sweat flicked up into the air due as people jumped and swayed and flung their arms up to be one with the music. The crowd glowed beneath the black lights, due to their white clothing, the paint on their skin, and the glowsticks they held. The dance floor was a sea full of color, a place so intimate, wild and free.

Yuta and Lucas had gone off to talk and drink at a table, while Johnny and Jihyo did their own thing by the stage. Which meant that Jaemin and Jeno could get some alone time... sort of.

For some reason, nobody seemed to care that Jeno was dancing with Jaemin, "the special individual" he spoke of. To them, Jaemin could be anyone. So they didn't realize it. They were too busy partying anyways. It was a good thing, frankly.

After doing a few dances together and taking selfies, Jaemin gave Jeno a big hug. They held each other firmly as they laughed at their silliness.

"I see you're coming out of your shell!" Jeno said, raising his voice for the younger.

"I guess so," Jaemin caught his breath. "God, it's been so long since I've danced like this!"

"Wow, how long has it been?"

"Five or six years." Jaemin's smile faded a bit.

Jeno noticed, so he pat the younger's back. "At least you're having fun now. That's what's important."

"I know. I didn't think it would come back."

"But it did."

"Right," Jaemin looked up at him. "Hey... do you think... we can do this more often? Just you and I?"

"Really? Just us?" Jeno seemed surprised and his eyes sparkled. "Wow... of course we can. I'd love to do more things with you. I mean, let's face it. We need a break from the guys!"

"Yeah. We do."

They both erupted into giggles again. Afterwards, Jaemin rested his head on the singer's chest. As they swayed to the music, Jaemin noticed the bar in a short distance. It gave him an idea.

"Jeno... I want to get a drink."

The singer frowned and pulled away from the hug. "What? You said you don't drink anymore."

"I know, but... tonight is different. I want to drink with you."

"Remember what happened last time, Jaemin... you got drunk very quickly."

"I can control myself. And I'll drink slower this time."

Jeno was still uncertain. He glanced at the bar and bit his lip. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. I want to drink with you again... because you're special to me too."

"Fine... I'd love to. But if you feel tipsy, let me know-"

"Ugh," Jaemin groaned. "Just please get some drinks for us."

With a sigh, Jeno gave in. "What would you like?"