THE YOKE'S ON YOU/ NEW POWER REVEALED

In the land of green hills, a black figure is seen spin dashing around with yellow streaks behind him. He crashes into various rocks and jumps into the air before landing on the ground, crushing a boulder, and revealed himself to be shadow the hedgehog. He looks around for something and spin dashed again to smash through some more boulders. He finally smashed the last boulder and found a green chaos gem.

"Chaos emrald".

He walked over and grabbed it.

"There you are".

He raises the emerald into the air.

"Chaos control!".

He disappears with a flash of light and reappears on another side of green hills and begins to skate on a grassy path, before before he stopped, feeling something wasn't right as the ground began to shake and birds flew away.

He the looked forward to see a familiar blue shockwave heading his way, to which he quickly shielded himself. Immediately when it hit him, he saw a red light inside the shatter space and saw two familiar blue hedgehogs running around with blue and purple streaks behind them. It all disappeared when the shockwave passed him and he glares off at a distance.

"Sonic and Stella".

He jumps off the grassy pass to continue his air skating around green hills. He narrows his eyes and sees a collecting rings sonic the hedgehog running his way. The two finally meet as sonic screams before he was punched in the face into the air and everything stops.

"So, I know what you're thinking 'Sonic has a twin brother?' Well, no. Stella's more than enough for me. This guy right here is shadow and he's kinda my biggest rival".

A image shows shadow air skating.

"And by the way, he roller skates".

Shadow looks at the viewers. "They're air shoes".

Time moves again as sonic falls to the ground before looking up at shadow confusly.

"Shadow?!".

Shadow matches over to him. "What did you and that sister of yours do?".

Sonic got up. "Me and Stella do?". He questioned.

"Eggman's the bad guy, remember?".

"You two literally shook the world".

Shadow pass as some rings, charging at sonic with his air shoes as sonic quickly jumped over him to avoid getting hit and collects some rings.

"That's because we're good. And powerful, apparently. Jealous?".

Sonic runs away as shadow appears on his spot before skating after him.

"Maybe our winning disrupted your brooding? Or is it sulking? That's a word, right?".

Sonic spin dashes at shadow, who quickly jumped away and landed as he glared.

"You need to stop, sonic. At least be like your sister and listen for once".

Shadow quickly shields himself when sonic pounced on him twice,before he continued to chase the blue hedgehog around. Shadow skated up a path jumping to the ground.

"Woah!".

Sonic flys through the air before landing safely and continued to run as he looked back and 'phew' in relife.

"W-w-woah!".

He trips on a rock and caught himself, running on his hands. He looked back and saw shadow right behind him before looking forward to see that he was heading for a couple of boulders. He quickly spin over them and went back to running on his feet, while shadow just smashed through the rocks and continues to chase sonic.