Chapter twenty four: Ichigo

It had been a slow two days till we reached where we were going. Gaara's village was rather hot and really dry. How did people fucking live in a dessert? The first place we went was the hospital, where we were at now...

I entered a room to be greeted by a rather short girl with bright ruby eyes and dark pink hair. He wore a dark red choker and and a lighter shade jacket. She wore a pare of dark blue shorts. Her hair was rather short and rather cute.

"Ichigo-san, could you please do a medical exam over this girl. Once your done send her to me for questioning," Gaara informed her. She nodded and smiled brightly at me. I noticed that her eyes where filled with anger and hatred when they saw Gaara, I wonder why?

"Hello, I'm Ichigo. I'll be checking your health," Ichigo stated. Her voice was rather masculine. Please don't fucking tell me that Ichigo is a dude? Please no more Deidaras!

"Ichigo, are you a girl?" I asked, hoping she would say yes. The medical ninja chuckled slightly. She shook her head no. So Ichigo was a boy. Man why the fuck are really cute girls always males?

"Why don't you sit down while I give you a check up." I nodded and sat down on the table as Ichigo removed his red gloves. His pale skin touched my forehead, his ruby red eyes closing. His brow furrowed as he removed his hand. "Your chakra network has been messed with. It might take awhile, but I can fix the problems... but."

"But what?"

"It'll take awhile for you to regain the ability to use chakra. Right now your a normal villager. When I'm able to fix the problems, it'll take you a year to move up to the ability you used to have, and that's if you trained nonstop, only stopping for sleep."

"Oh. How long till your able to fix my chakra?" I asked, feeling slightly depressed. Ichigo smiled slightly, calming me.

"I can start right away. I'll work on your network three times a day for a good thirty minutes, and by the end of the week, you should be able to be on par with a Genin."

"That's ten and a half hours. Damn snake pedo!"

3rd P.O.V (Itachi and Kisame) -time skip, three week later-

Toro sat on Itachi's shoulder as they walked. Through the hot desert. It had been almost four weeks since Suzume had kidnapped Reika. Pain had ordered that each team would check each village. Deidara and Sasori had gone to Kirigakure, Zetsu to Konohagakure, Hidan and Kakazu to Iwagakure, Konan and Tobi to Kumogakure.

As the two came upon the village, Itachi looked up as he sensed a familiar chakra pulsing weakly. He frowned slightly, noticing another chakra near it. He looked up to Kisame, who nodded.

The two entered the village, heading towards the familiar chakra. As the two neared it, they hid and watched what was happening. Reika stood beside a young boy.

Reika was focusing her chakra, trying to bring it to her feet. Slowly her chakra found its way there. Ichigo smiled slightly as Reika ran towards the wall, running up it, all the way to the top. Reika smiled brightly at him.

"Great job Reika! Your slowly regaining your chakra control level. Next we shoul work with chakra strings. They require a great amount of chakra control and precision."

"That sounds nice," she stated. "Hey Ichigo, how come your parents never come and get you when you train with me late at night?" she asked him. The pinkette looked away.

"I don't have parents, they died when I was real little, so I don't really remember them all that well." Reika looked at the ground, understanding his pain very well. "But don't worry. I keep myself occupied."

"How so?" she asked, hopping down to be by his side. He looked over towards her. A smile graced his childish face. He seemed very happy and kind, not like a person who has been alone most of their life.

"Well, I work at the hospital a lot and I work really hard so I can become a puppet master like my mother. She left me a few puppets." Reika nodded and hugged him slightly.

Her eyes locked with Itachi's, a smile on her face. He grinned slightly, relieved she had noticed their appearance. Ichigo stiffened slightly, but returned the hug.

"Thanks for everything, Ichigo."

Okay, should Ichigo join in her adventure or stay in suna. spoiler

Warning if you don't wanna know, stop reading

the reason Ichigo hates gaara is because her parents had died by his hand.

I'm sorry I haven't been on in awhile, pre cal suck! Never again, skrew math! I'm technically grounded till I raise a 73 to an 84, till then it's studying so I don't fail. Listen young readers heading off into 11th and 12th grade, pre cal sucks and there are easier classes to take. But the class ends after Christmas so I just have to pass the class and I'm home free. Also I have no idea how this story will end.

Also Ichigo is a male for all those who say he is female.