Chapter ten: Cute weasels and a sparrow

I walked down the streets quietly when I saw a rather cute silver colored weasel with chocolate eyes. The cute critter had soft blown spots with four stripes from the top of the head down the neck and back, transitioning into spots. It looked up at me and darted towards me, hopping up and down as it ran towards me. All I could say is, it's so fucking CUTE!!

"Toro! Wait for me Toro!" A feminine voice called out loudly. I looked up to see a red haired girl of normal height, taller then me, with really long hair. The weasel looked over to the girl, purring slightly

She stopped before us, panting slightly. The teenaged girl looked up at me with warm blue eyes. She smiled kindly and held out her hand towards me.

"I'm Suzume. It means sparrow. What's your name?" She asked. This person seemed rather kind. I studied her closely, in all she was the type Hidan would like, somewhat. She was, I guess, was of normal height for a teenage girl, with long red hair that was in a high pony tail with two sticks coming out. Part of her hair was held back by a skull hair clip. She wore a rather dark red scarf over top of a black jacket that connected with black gloves, separated only by a blue zipper that matched her jacket. She had strange circular things on her wrist and ankles. Suzume was rather covered up, showing barely any skin, but she did wear a lot of black. Talk about emo.

"The name is Reika Tsukino," I told her, confidence pouring out. Suzume seemed to be thinking, after awhile she looked over to me, a smile on her face.

"Your name means Fresh Flower of the Moon Field! That's so pretty," she stated enthusiastically. She pulled out a note book and wrote out my name on it. "Let's be freinds, Reika!"

Am I the only one that finds this girl weird. She writes down peoples' names into a note book and tells them what their name means. She has a weird pet weasel and she's got a huge chest. Not to mention she's rather dim witted. Something's fishy, but not Kisame fishy. Time to find out.

"Why don't you tell me about yourself?" I asked her. She nodded. A small smile creeped on her face.

"Where to start? My father left when I was little and my mother died thirteen years ago. I was three so I really don't remember all that much. I'm sixteen years old. In school I was always picked on because I was more advanced in training then them. I'm an Anbu of the leaf. I also have younger half sister."

She's alone like I was. "Anything else?" I asked her. She placed her index on her brow and closed her eyes. When the flashed open, she moved her finger to her side, a smile on her face.

"I hate the leaf village! They discontinued serving my favorite chicken, now I have to go to other villages to get some more."

I sweat dropped. This girl was really simple minded. Really fucking simple minded, like Tobi. That's really bad, sorry Tobi.

"Wanna go and get something to eat? Don't worry I'll pay. I recently finished a mission, so I have a lot of extra money."

"Where to then?" I asked. She did the same hand movement she did earlier. I guess it was a tick to show that she was thinking.

"BBQ!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me down the streets, her pet bounced after us. She yelled apologies as she ran.

To our side, Lee appeared. Suzume lifted me up piggy back style, the weasel hopping on my head. Suddenly she went a hell of a lot faster. Lee soon caught up to us, Suzume grimacing.

"Lee, I'm trying to go out to eat with my new friend! Reika hold on tightly!" she barked. I gripped onto her shoulders for the life of me. She quickly moved her hands and began to from hand seals. "Shadow clone jutsu!"

Another Suzume appeared and smashed her fist into Lee, knocking him to the ground. The real one darted into an alley, out of Lee's sight. We came before a the BBQ restaurant were we entered and took our places.

A waitress came over to us, asking what we wanted. That was the day I learned that the Akatsuki didn't have the worst table manners, Suzume did.

She could probably out eat any one. For a girl who was rather fucking skinny was ate a lot. Kami knows how she remains small, maybe it goes to her breast.

"Man I sure hate the damn missions were I go without large meals. One time I had to go one week with only food pills, hated it. Have you had any good missions?" she asked me. I shook my head no, it was the truth, this was my first mission.

"Word of advice, being an Anbu sucks. I was a tracker nin at first. Can't count all the times I've seen my partners burn up in flames. Now I'm just an Anbu. All missions are assassination, guarding the Hokage, and doing undercover jobs. You never get to kick back and relax."

"Sounds hard." I sated. I really could care less, Itachi's told me of the Anbu multiple times. She seemed rather unfit for an Anbu though.

She unzipped her jacket slightly, revealing a rather large chest. She fanned herself with a small metal fan to cool herself.

"How do you fight?" I asked, hoping to get some information, seeing this mission was failing anyways. Doesn't hurt to at least bring some info back.

"I kill. I believe if I get rid of the monsters of the world, maybe there will be peace. It's sad to think a kid like you could die in battle before they get to try all the foods of the world."

"Reika, I was fucking wondering where the hell you had went. I even brought damn Sasori to find your ass," Hidan told me angrily.

"Calm down Hidan," Sasori scolded, acting like an older brother.

"A rook and a scorpion. Cool names. I'm Suzume, and this little weasel it named Toro. It's nice to meet you," Suzume stated kindly. "Are you freinds of Reika? Any friend of Reika is a friend of mines."

"We're her older brothers," Sasori told the red haired girl. She nodded, watching them carefully. Noticing Hidan's gaze,she zipped up her coat.

"Watch your eyes, squirt," she warned, anger flared in her voice. She hates to be looked at perversely. Note taken. "I'm not a girl that likes guys like you, anyways your too young."

"Damn arrogant girl."

"I'm older then you, albino!"

"Bimbo!"

"I may be fucking dim witted, but I am no damn bimbo!"

"Bit-" Before the Jashinist could finish his sentence, she smashed her fist into his face. I kinda felt bad for him. Kinda.

She looked rather scary, so I hid behind Sasori. Damn transformation! I can't hide in his fucking cloak!

"There's more where that came from boy, just you fucking test me, damn it!" she yelled angrily. Suzume sat down and began to eat again. Even Sasori was disgusted by her eating habits, and he makes human puppets.

It was that bad. Even Hidan looked away in disgust, it was a lot worse then his damn rituals. This girl was a pig when it came to food. I bet Konan wouldn't like her, saying she isn't lady like.

I wonder how she would react to zombie puppies? I'll have to find out one far, it'll be so fun to see her run around in fear of zombies, or would she chase them wondering if they tasted good? Kami knows, maybe he doesn't this girl seems rather unpredictable. I like that.

Does any one else's think it's weird that she has a weasel named Toro and she's an Anbu from the leaf? Maybe it's just me.

----

These were my two OC's Toro the weasel and Suzume the Anbu with a big appetite. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!