Chapter five: cleaning

I sadly began to scrub Kisame and Itachi's room alone. Next time I'll use water, water isn't sticky or hard to scrub of the floors. Why must it be so damn sticky? What surprised me the most was the amount of it that had been spread around. It was every where.

I hoped that Hidan didn't show up, I would be rather embarrassed if he showed up and asked why I ran. The thought of Hidan made me blush slightly. I smashed my hand into my head.

"Don't think about him, you dumbass brain!" I yelled mentally, scrubbing the floor as hard as I possible could, hoping that it would take my mind away from him.

As I scrubbed the floor, I heard the door creak open behind me. Wondering who had returned, hopefully it wasn't Hidan, I turned around. It was the damn blonde transy.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked him angrily, not all that happy to see him. He looked away from me, scratching the side of his face nervously. He didn't seem all that happy to see either. He should be damn happy to be in my presence.

"Sasori no Danna told me to come help you or he would kill me, yeah. So hand me a rag." I threw one up to him as he had asked, smacking dirty water into his face. "What the hell was that for, yeah!?"

"I thought I saw something dirty that needed to be cleaned, but it was just your face," I answered as I began to scrub the ground again. "Why are you back so early?"

"The one tails jinchūriki was off on some mission and wouldn't come back for awhile, yeah," he answered. I nodded. I placed the rag into the water and grabbed Kisame's blanket. For some reason barely of the weasel's was touched but Kisame's stuff sure did.

I carried the blankets to the laundry room. I shoved them into the washer. Thinking back to when I watched Konan wash the clothes as a kid, I poured in some detergent and turned it on. Throwing away the now empty bottle, I began to think of what to do next.

An evil idea popped up in my head. A grin appeared on my face and I bet it was rather creepy. With a quick movement of my hands, I transformed into my best friend Tobi, Deidara won't see this coming.

"Deidara-Senpai! Tobi is back!" I yelled out in Tobi's childish voice. I skipped into Kisame and Itachi's room to see he was gone. "Oh, does Deidara-Senpai wanna play hide and seek with Tobi!?" I asked, doing my best impression of Tobi. I hoped it was working.

"Reika, stop messing with the brat and get back to cleaning." I guess not. Turning around to find out the owner of the voice was none other then Sasori. I poofed back into myself, pouting.

"Come on, Sasori?" I whined. Sasori's eyes narrowed slightly. "Okay, I'll go clean." I walked back into the room in defeat and began to clean.

As I cleaned, I noticed that it was coming of rather easily. I even had clean water and a new rag too. Did Sasori do this? As I thought a voice boomed through the hideout.

"Who tried to do the laundry, yeah. Was it you, Reika!" I guess I put to much detergent into the load, opps. I ran into the laundry room to see how bad it was.

I found the blonde standing in a sea of bubbles that poured out from the washing machine. No ever bothered to in form me that you didn't just pour all of the detergent in. For some strange reason, I had the urge to jump into the foamy soap. Strange isn't it. Oh well, not all urges are bad. I darted in and went to hope into the foam, but was grabbed by the collar of my shirt.

"What do you want, Moron?" I asked him as he held me up in the air. He looked rather angry. What was his problem.

"Clean up your mess, midget," he ordered, dropping me onto the ground. Ow, what's up with these guys and hurting my ass.

"Haha, midget, that's a new one," I replied. "How the heck am I to clean this up?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"You'll figure it out, stupid." With that, I was alone with a foaming washing machine. I grabbed a bucket and started to dump the foam inside a container( yes you can left it).

Once all of it was inside the container, I carried it to Deidara's room and dumped to foam onto his floor and walked away.

As I was making Kisame's bed later on that day, I heard a rather loud noise. It was followed with a yelp of pain. Snickering slightly, I placed the pillow back into its spot and left, smiling at my work.

I hate cleaning. I hope Blondie got a concussion, unless Tobi is back and had gone to find Deidara and slipped. I ran to his room to find a passed out blonde, I sighed slightly and walked off, tiered from my work and headed to sleep.

----

Hey guys, Katsuki here. My first chapter of my own ideas. I hope you enjoyed it. It was supposed to be rather short and kinda funny. I hope you guys enjoyed this short chapter!