Chapter fifteen: question game

Konan cooked lunch as the rest of the Akatsuki waited patiently around the table. Suzume and Itachi watched Deidara and I fight. I what was fucking creepy, especially when Itachi smirked when Suzume whispered something in his ear. The peeked my interest, I fucking hated secrets, so I always did my best to find out the answer.

"What's so fucking funny?" I asked once Konan was out of the room. This caused Suzume to laugh harder, Itachi grinned slightly.

"Just talking about how you and Deidara reminded me of when Itachi and I were children. We fought all of the time. Hey, what even started that anyways?" she asked.

"I asked if you were a boy or girl. You looked and acted like a boy, but had a girly voice. I called her a rather manly girl. Now Suzume isn't all that masculine in appearance."

"Why thank you Itachi, I could care less about my appearance, minus finding the best hairstyle for being a ninja with long hair. You seem to be rather feminine with that hair style of yours."

"If I remember correctly your the one that made me wear this hair style."

"You looked like a complete dork with short hair. I was wondering if you know the pairings for the friendship camp?" she asked.

"I believe that it is Sasori and Tobi, Deidara and Zetsu along with Reika, Konan and Hidan, you and Kisame, and Kakazu and I. Pein is to supervisor."

"Kisame is the fish man right?" she asked. He nodded. "I'm going to have a chat with my partner. You guys have a nice day." With that the red haired teen was gone.

"Don't kill each other, I hate cleaning up blood. Try and be freinds, it'll make things easier. Play a question game." With that he was gone. I turned to Deidara, glaring at him. Like hell I was going to submit and start the game! Then I heard Sasori telling me to be the better person....

Damn it, I hate it when I'm wrong!

I shoved out my hand towards the the blonde, glaring at him. He reluctantly took my hand and shook it. Once we pulled away, we kinda had a staring contest.

"What was your favorite food when you were a child?" I asked him, trying to be a better person. I hated being the better person.

"Bakudan. What would you name the autobiography of your life, yeah?"

"Reika, the best fucking akatsuki ever! And you?"

"My life, a fleeting work of art, yeah. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?"

"All of them."

"Agreed, yeah. What's the scariest story you've ever heard?"

"The burnt church. Did you know that Suzume tells scary stories in her sleep?"

"No. Is that where you heard burnt church, hmm?"

"Yep."

"Why do you hate me, yeah?"

"Your annoying, you look like a girl, your mean to Tobi, and your a big old jerk. What about you?"

"Your a jerk that always calls me mean words and won't accept that I'm a man, yeah."

"It's not my fault you look like a girl."

"It's not my fault you act like a damn brat all of the time."

"I'm not a brat, transy!"

"Eggplant!"

"Moron!"

"Idiot!"

"That's it! Everyone in the meeting room, stat! I'm sick of hearing all the bickering!" Pein yelled, causing me and Deidara to jump at least six feet into the air.

Pein never gets angry enough to yell. We're so fucking screwed!

All of us filed into the meeting room, each taking a seat. I sat myself by my human shield and my big brother. Suzume sat beside the fish, he was slightly creeped out. I wonder why.

"Out of all the teams here, only one team gets along. That's Kisame and Itachi. Everyone else should follow their example. Reika and Deidara, you need to get along! I'm sick of being dragged out of my sleep to deal with you! Suzume, stop drooling!" The said girl whipped her face.

"Konan, stop trying to kill Hidan! Zetsu, quit trying to eat the new members! Suzume... words can't explain what's wrong with you."

"Hey! I'm lovable! I'm like a cute little kitten, innocent and adorable. Just like Toro!" Toro mewed in response. Hidan burst into laughter causing the red haired ex-anbu to lunge at him. In an instant she was chocking him, her weasel, Toro, sat on his face. "Watch you damn mouth, brat!"

Suzume's face became a shade of bright red that rivaled the color of her hair. She released her choke hold and hopped away, doing several flips. Her eyes gleamed with tears as she ran towards Itachi, hiding behind him.

I guess I'm not the only one that thinks Itachi makes a great human shield.

"Big brother Itachi! Hidan's a pervert!" she whined. Wait did she just all him big brother. I know they were freinds, but they didn't appear to that close.

"Siblings?" Kisame asked. Itachi shrugged.

"My mother named Itachi and Itachi's mother named me. So we're God siblings."

"I thought you were a damn root?"

"I lied. Leader has been wanting me to join for quite some time. I didn't want to though?"

"What changed your fucking mind?"

"Reika."

"What about Reika?"

"She's so cute and adorable. She needs more than one female figure in her life!"

Damn right I'm cute!

"Why the hell would Leader let a weak girl like you in!"

"Says the guy that just got his ass handed to him!"

"SILENCE!" Pein yelled. "Sasori and Tobi are team one, Deidara ,Zetsu and Reika are team two, Konan and Hidan, team three. Suzume and Kisame, team four, and Kakazu and Itachi, team five. I'll supervisor. Team one, living room. Team two, training area. Team three, entrance. Team four, game room. Team five, kitchen. Now move out!"

-------

From now one, I'll update every Wednesday afternoon. Thanks for reading.

P.S. Suzume is supposed to be slightly annoying. But aren't we all?