[7] love & death

CHAPTER SEVEN
love & death

quick note; (m/n) means mother's name!!

the next day you and lo'ak decided to go hang out like usual.

these usual hangouts were happening quite often now, and the Sully parents were very happy about it.

they thought that you were perfect for him; you were fun, and no one could get bored when they're with you, and when needed, you know when play time is over.

specially lo'ak's mother, neytiri. you and him reminded her of herself and her mate. the outcast boy, and the well-behaved girl.

she thought that you could manage to set him straight, and make him cause less trouble with your presence.

jake somewhat agreed, and the two parents smiled at each other whenever they spotted you and him laughing and giggling with each other.

in the other hand, rotxo still kinda had mixed feelings about him. he wanted to admit to himself that lo'ak was perfect for you, but he just couldn't get that thought in his mind.

he knew that he shouldn't interfere with your love life, but he absolutely dislikes lo'ak alone, and now that you two are kind of a thing, he dislikes him even more.

also ao'nung was quite sad about you two getting closer in a small amount of time. you two were friends since childhood, alongside with tsireya and rotxo.

you and ao'nung have done many things together throughout your infancy, so he was kind of devastated when you managed to get swooped by lo'ak in just a couple of week.

tsireya was the most supportive of them all, and you loved her dearly for it. she liked the idea of you and lo'ak since day one, and you never actually thought it through.

lo'ak himself had a massive crush on you, and he wasn't very good at hiding it.

he would randomly show up at your marui when you're not together, and just give you a flower and leave right after.

this event kept happening almost everyday, that you decided to keep a basket in your side of the marui, filling it up with lo'ak's gifts.

you felt like this was his way of showing affection; he was incapable of showing it verbally, through his words, so he almost always showed it through his actions.

you adored this side of him, since he wasn't one to usually show affection towards anybody in general, you felt really special.

other things he would often do is ask you to adjust his low ponytail whenever it was getting loose, or, when he just missed you, he would ask only you to adjust his hair even when it's not loose.

and most of your hangouts consisted of taking swims in the clear ocean with your Ilu's, or just enjoying the other's presence by the dock.

the two of you were still young and thriving, unexperienced, and still had a lot to learn in life.

none of you dared to ask what was the status of the relationship, you both preferred it staying like this.