[9] set up

CHAPTER NINE
set up

quick note: this chapter was requested by @ilovetsirani123 !!

the next day, you went to lo'ak and asked him about the day before.

"hey lo'ak, did you make peace with my brother?" you asked, even though you already knew the answer.

"yeah i did, and it was actually quite easy." lo'ak smiled, as he wrapped an arm around your shoulders, pulling you close to him.

"what do you mean, easy?" you questioned, glancing at his face while the two of you walked to nowhere in particular— just walking wherever your feet took you.

"i mean, i just talked to him when ao'nung wasn't around i guess." lo'ak shrugged, looking at you for a short time then looking forward right after. "i think ao'nung influences him a lot."

"yeah i agree," you nodded, your lips forming into a straight line. "he's actually such a nice guy whenever ao'nung is someplace else."

lo'ak nodded, before a past idea came back to you once again.

"hey, didn't you say you would set up rotxo and kiri?" you recalled, making him roll his eyes in annoyance.

"oh not that again.." lo'ak sighed, causing you to scoff at him.

"come on! you agreed to it yesterday!" you demanded, removing lo'ak's shoulder from you and stood in front of him.

"ugh." lo'ak muttered in disgust, avoiding eye contact with you otherwise he's say yes in a blink.

"please?" you asked once again, then lo'ak finally agreed, under one condition.

"alright i'll try to set them up, and if i fail you'll do a dare of my choice." lo'ak grinned, looking at you with a proud smug.

"nahh that's not fair." you denied, crossing your arms and shaking your head in disapproval.

"why?" the boy scoffed, sarcastically scoffing and copying your crossed-arm pose, looking and you up and down.

"otherwise you'd fail on purpose, dipshit." you insulted, as lo'ak let out a sarcastic and exaggerated gasp.

you looked at him strangely, but then he quickly justified his actions.

"oh yeah right, sorry i guess." lo'ak excused himself, as the two of you resumed back to walking to nowhere in particular.

"alright, let's begin the set up..."