Chapter Four

❀----✿Hello! If you're reading this book then this book has some slight/mild language features If you're not comfortable with this, then I'm sorryPlease also note that this chapter has some slight spoilers for Kimestu no Yaiba's swordsman arc!Also...

❀----✿
Hello! If you're reading this book then this book has some slight/mild language features If you're not comfortable with this, then I'm sorry
Please also note that this chapter has some slight spoilers for Kimestu no Yaiba's swordsman arc!
Also please remember that the dialogue might be different due to me not wanting to rewatch and pause the actual show

"Hello" - talking
"Fuck " - cussing
'thinking'
"HELLO" - yelling
❀----✿

"Hello" - talking"Fuck " - cussing'thinking'"HELLO" - yelling❀----✿

* Chapter Four : Northern Watertribe

☆━━━━━━☆

M/n Tokitou, bodyguard of Princess Yue, and Swordsman of the Mist. the boy is standing outside on top of a balcony of the palace, beside him as usual is Princess Yue of the Northern Water Tribe.

The princess could only use her visions if she really wants to, but since she had found out that her father only wanted her visions for winning countless battles and predicts for a supposed battle with the Fire Nation.

She didn't want this, so she pleaded with the Spirits saying that she no longer wants knowledge of predictable futures, so the Spirits granted her wish.

Her father was very disappointed in her after that.

Yue looked over at M/n, wondering what he could be thinking about. Her eyes lowered at the bottom of the balcony.  "Say M/n?" She asked.

"Hmmm?" He responded not really looking in her direction.

"How was it?... You know, when you lived with the Kochou sisters for a while?" Princess Yue asked, but also worried because the only healer that M/n knows and trusts, had retired... She retired due to her old age... Poor Yaguma... But she entrusted everything to her apprentice.

"... I don't remember..." M/n looked at the princess... The princess then turned away to go walk over to the ballroom, with M/n following closely behind..

The princess took notice of this and stopped and looked at M/n, "M/n, please stop following me, go tell my father that I really don't need protection.." she said, M/n looked at her with an unexpressive face, he doesn't say anything but blink at her...