Chapter - 6 - Opening Ceremony.

After a 30-minute drive, you finally arrive at the stadium where the tournament was.

The coach makes an announcement and gives another speech cheering up the team as everyone in the bus gives a round of applause cheering before everyone grabs their belongings and begins to exit the bus following the coach.

"This is it, babe. Oh, I'm nervous." Your husband said as you both got off the bus.

"You're gonna be fine, Hunny. I believe in you. Don't worry. You have a sexy wife to give you strength and cheer you up." You giggle.

"And make me horny as fuck making it hard to concentrate." He laughed as he walked beside you, following the coach, the rest of the team, and their families.

You get to the check-in area as the coach checks in the team and starts handing out VIP backstage access wristbands to the team members' families. You grab your wristband and put it on as you follow the coach to the area where they assign the seats for the team and their families. It was close to the front of the stage where Jungkook was performing. You enter the row and sit by the end of the row, right by the railing. You were sitting next to an entrance that is an artist's entrance.

Your husband was entertained conversing with his teammates and the coach, who gave them instructions after the opening ceremony to meet at their assigned locker room.

You take a seat, grab your phone from your purse, and notice a missed text from Jungkook.

Y/n: I just got here, baby. I'm sitting right in front of the stage and by the end of the row next to the railing. And what it looks like to be the area where I get to see you when you come out.

Jungkook: I'm backstage getting ready. I just wanted to know where you were. Hold on, let me take a peek. Look towards the back to see if you can see me. Give me a minute; hold on.

Y/n: Ok

You waited a minute, looking towards the backstage area waiting for Jungkook and confirming that you were sitting by the place he would come out of.

Jungkook: I'm here, babe. Where are you?

Y/n: I'm gonna wave so you can see where I'm at.

You look towards the backstage area and spot Jungkook. Your heart starts beating faster as you wave, and he sees you.

Jungkook: Yes! I see you, babe. I gotta go. I am about to go out to perform. I'll text you when I'm done and back in the dressing room.

Y/n: Ok, baby.

You put your phone away as they make an announcement. Everyone sits down as the announcer speaks, announcing the opening ceremony and mentioning Jungkook of BTS.

They dim the lights in the stadium as they make a final announcement, and the opening ceremony begins. You watch the FIFA World Cup opening ceremony waiting for Jungkook's part of the performance.

"Hunny, isn't that the group you like a lot, BTS? " You're husband whispers in your ear as he enjoys the show.

"Yes, Hunny, but the whole group is not here, just Jungkook." You whisper back.

The music to Dreamers finally starts playing, and you see Jungkook come out, and you scream with excitement.

Jungkook's Performance.

But then reality hit you hard, and you started getting very emotional since you couldn't believe that you got to meet Jungkook. You were having an affair with him. You were in love with Jungkook and were willing to do whatever it took to be with him.

The performance is finally done, and everyone gives a round of applause and a standing ovation for Jungkook, cheering loudly. The lights turn back on, and Jungkook gets off the stage. He's coming towards you as you are seated by the artist's entrance area. As soon as Jungkook approaches you, he locks eyes with you, blows you a kiss, and disappears backstage.

After about 15 minutes, you get a text from Jungkook.

Jungkook: How did I do? Did you enjoy my performance?

Y/n: Are you kidding me, Kookie? That was impressive. So good! I enjoyed it so much. You did good, baby! I was so excited to see you, but then reality hit me hard, and I started tearing up because I still couldn't believe that I got to spend time with you.

Jungkook: And I want you to know that it wasn't just a one-night stand, noona. It's much more than that. That was special to me. I like you a lot, noona, and I want to keep seeing you as much as possible. Even if I'm far. I want to stay in touch with you and call you as much as possible and video chat with you as much as possible. You're very special to me, babe.

Y/n: You're very special to me too, baby.

Jungkook: I'm in my dressing room alone. My staff knows about you, noona. I want to see you now. Can you excuse yourself and say you're going to the bathroom or something and come see me? Please, babe, I want you now.

Y/n: The team is getting ready to go down to the field soon, so I'll say that I need to use the bathroom and head your way. Which one is your dressing room?

Jungkook: The door next to the bathroom says VIP Artist and my name in Korean letters. When you get backstage, keep going toward the end of the hallway, and you'll see it.

Y/n: Ok, baby, give me a few minutes to get there.

Jungkook: Please hurry, babe.

You put your phone away as your husband tells you they're getting ready to go down to the field soon.

"We're gonna go to our locker room to put our stuff and get ready for the game. We're gonna play soon; you're gonna stay here with the rest of the family members while we're gone."

"Ok, Hunny. I'll be cheering for you guys. I have to use the restroom."

"I believe there's a restroom backstage. Since you have the backstage wristbands, you should be able to use them. I might be gone when you come back." Your husband pecks your lips as he continues to talk to the coach.

"Ok, baby. I'll be back soon."

"Please be careful, babe."

"Don't worry, I'll try to be quick." You excuse yourself as you make your way out of the row to meet Jungkook backstage.

You pull out your phone and send Jungkook a text.

Y/n: I'm heading your way, baby.

Jungkook: Ok, babe. I told my staff that you were coming. There's a member of my team by the door outside waiting. He's gonna let you in. He's the driver that took you back to your hotel. You'll recognize him.

Y/n: Ok, I see him.

You start walking fast, looking back to ensure no one sees you. The staff member bows respectfully at you as you approach Jungkook's door. He opens the door for you, and you see Jungkook sitting on a couch waiting for you.