Chapter - 25 - Namkook

Jungkook walks into your room and places you on the bed

Jungkook walks into your room and places you on the bed. He chuckles and bites his lower lip as he looks at you."I'm going to let you take a bath and go to bed." Jimin and Namjoon Hyung are spending the night with us. I'm going back to clean up the mess we made outside and will return soon."

"Okay, baby see you soon."

Jungkook kisses your lips as he walked out the door and left. You sigh, get up, and walk to the bathroom, where you decide to take a quick shower before going to bed. You kept wondering why Jungkook and Namjoon went inside the house. You enter the shower and turn the water to a warm temperature before getting in and standing underneath the running water. You began to wash after pouring a small amount of body wash over a loofah. You couldn't stop worrying about Jungkook and Namjoon, so you started thinking aloud while washing yourself. "Oh my God my heart is about to pop out of my chest. I'm scared. Jungkook is acting too nice. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing." You sigh deeply as you hang the loofah on a hook, grab the bottle of shampoo, pour a small amount into your hair, and begin to wash your hair. You rinse your hair and apply conditioner. "Oh my God maybe I'm not in trouble after all. Jungkook is acting too nice. He doesn't seem upset at all. I have no idea what's going on but it's killing me." You sigh, rinse your hair, and turn off the water. You exit the shower and walk into the room, wrapping a towel around your waist as you look for something to put on.

"I'm not sure if I should put something on or stay like this just in case." You take your suitcase from the closet and look for something to wear."I guess I'll wear this." You grab a sexy red lace lingerie and return to the bathroom. After drying yourself, you place the towel on the rack and return to your room to look for something in your luggage when Jungkook and Namjoon both walk in. "Damm, Noona. You look hot as fuck." Namjoon grunts at the sight of you the moment he notices your sexy red lingerie.

"Thank you. I'm glad you like it. I just got done showering and was about to dry my hair. I hate sleeping with wet hair plus I have to do my nightly skincare routine."

"You look sexy as fuck in that red lingerie, babe, but save it for another occasion and take it off tonight," Jungkook said as he pulled you into a hug.

"We'll take it off for you." We'll be waiting for you in the room. You do your thing." Namjoon kissed your cheek tenderly as he sat on the bed with Jungkook waiting for you. You go to the bathroom with your body lotion and skincare products.

You set everything on the counter and sit on the toilet for a moment to apply lotion to your legs, arms, and hands before beginning your skincare routine. You spent about an hour doing your skincare routine, washing your teeth, and drying your hair. When you walk back into the room, your eyes widen and you gasp, covering your mouth in shock at the unexpected scene. Jungkook and Namjoon were naked on the bed, and Namjoon was making out with Jungkook and stroking Jungkook's cock. When they noticed you were back, they stopped kissing and laughed at your surprised expression as they both sat on the edge of the bed.