Chapter - 13 - Ready to go home.

And that was the last time you saw Jungkook. You didn't know when or if you'd see him again. It all depends on whether or not your plan to divorce your husband and be free is successful. You didn't know when it would happen, and even though you wanted to do it as soon as you got home, the plan had to be carried out at the right time.

Jungkook's driver got you back to your hotel just in time. You rushed to your room, hoping that your husband had not yet returned from the stadium because he hadn't called you all day and you assumed he was busy with the tournament.

It was 9 p.m. when you returned to your room, and thankfully, your husband was not yet there. You put everything back in your luggage and changed back into the babydoll you wore in the morning as soon as you got to your room.

As you hop on the bed and pull the covers over you, pretending to sleep, you dim the lights and charge your phone. As the door unexpectedly opens, you hear voices outside in the hallway. Your husband enters the room, accompanied by the coach and one of his teammates.

The coach informs your husband that they will be leaving in an hour for the airport. As they walk away, your husband slams the door shut and turns on the lights.

"Wake up, hunny! We'll be leaving in an hour. We must begin packing." Your husband kneels beside you, shaking you awake, but you were just pretending to be asleep.

You yawn and stretch as you look at your husband. "What time is it, Hunny? How long have you been here? I didn't notice you coming in because I was sleeping. Don't worry, I'll get everything ready. Take a shower and get some rest while you can." You sit on the bed for a moment, getting ready to get up and start packing.

"Babe, I'm sorry I couldn't call you. We were so busy all day that I didn't have time to call."

"It's okay, baby, I slept most of the day. How was the game? "Did you guys win this time?" You raise an eyebrow at him.

"Yes, we won, and they gave us a plaque for participating in the World Cup, but we had to wait until the end to get paid." Your husband removes his shirt as he prepares to go to the bathroom and take a shower.

"Congratulations, hunny! At least it's something. I ordered room service for lunch and dinner and have already showered." You get up and walk to the closet to grab your and your husband's luggage and begin packing.

Your husband kisses your lips and hugs you before heading to the bathroom to take a shower. It's 9.30 pm and you have to be ready by 10 pm, so you have about a half-hour to prepare.

You place the luggage on top of the bed and open both of them as you begin gathering items around you, folding the clothes, and placing all of the dirty clothes in a separate bag.

I should probably start carrying out my plan right about now. While looking through your luggage for something to wear, you had a thought. You wanted to dress seductively. After roughly five minutes of searching through your suitcase, you found this little dress with a matching pair of high heel stilettos and no underwear.

 After roughly five minutes of searching through your suitcase, you found this little dress with a matching pair of high heel stilettos and no underwear