Chapter - 10 - Quality Time.

"Come on, babe, let's sleep for a while. Unless you want to take a shower first?" Jungkook said as he yawned, wrapping his arms around your shoulders and kissing your lips softly.

"First, let's take a shower." You lead him to the bathroom by the hand.

"Wow, this bathroom is huge!" You mentioned admiring the size of his bathroom. The shower was enormous, with several massage shower heads and a small bench made of tiles in a small corner inside the shower by the wall.

"Yes, it's really nice. Let me turn the water on." Jungkook enters the shower first and turns the water on to a nice warm temperature.

"Come on, babe." He bites his lower lip and looks at you as he dims the lights slightly, creating a nice romantic atmosphere as he takes your hand in his and enters the shower with you.

"My god, you're incredibly hot. You have an incredibly fit body. You're extremely well-built. Look at those abs. Your tattoos. Your hair. Everything about you drives me insane. I'm so grateful to be standing here with you. I don't even deserve you." You bite your lower lip and let out a soft moan at the sight of him.

"Don't say that, noona. I think I'm the one who doesn't deserve you. You're the sexiest woman I've ever seen. Your gorgeous long straight hair. Your perfect big boobs and pink nipples. They're stunning. Your body is insane. I love it when a woman takes care of herself. And you don't look your age at all. I consider myself extremely lucky to have you, babe." Jungkook wraps his arms around your waist, drawing close and making eye contact with you. He lifts your chin, caressing your hair with the palm of his hand for a moment before pressing his lips against yours. His eyes were slightly closed as he kissed you softly, pecking your lips over and over.

You place your hands on the back of his head and gently tug on his hair while parting your lips and allowing his tongue to enter your mouth. As he began to kiss you more deeply, his tongue swirled around yours. As the kiss becomes more desperate and aggressive with each breath, his soft moans hit the back of your throat.

He broke the kiss by lowering his lips to your neck. He clenches his fist around your hair, gently pulling it back, as he drags his lips around your neck, tugging on your skin with his teeth and planting gentle kisses, repeatedly switching between lapping his tongue around and planting wet kisses as the water drops above both of you.

"Oh, noona." He groaned as he squeezed your breasts together and slid your nipples between his teeth. He tugs on your nipples, moving his tongue around them as he does so.

"Please take a seat." He taps his hand on the bench.

You take a seat, and he kneels, positioning himself between your legs.

He spreads your legs and slides a finger between your slits. "Oh, noona. Look at that pretty pussy. And it's all mine. Fuck.." He whispered.

"Yes, baby, I'm all yours." You moaned.

He starts eating you, swirling his tongue around your clit. His tongue slid up and down between your hole and your clit as he shoves two fingers through your hole and begins fingering you while switching between rough licks and aggressively making out with your cunt.

As you grip him by the back of his head and grind on his face with your hips swinging up and down, your deep, passionate moans fill the air.

"Oh my god, it feels so fucking good. You're gonna make me cum." You moaned.

He intensifies his fingering, slamming his knuckles against your pelvis and swirling his tongue harshly against your clit. As your orgasm began to build, you felt your entire body shiver at his touch.

"Yes, cum for me, babe." He let out a deep growl as he aggressively fingered you while feeling your pussy clench around his fingers.

"Oh, Fuck... mmmmphhh... I'm gonna cum.." You whispered between moans as your knees began to shake and your core began to pulsate. Your moans grew louder and more out of control as you became undone, resulting in an orgasm that shot your warm delicious juices onto his lips, coating his fingers.

He pulls you against him, kissing you harshly as he picks you up, pinning you against the wall as he continued to kiss you desperately. You wrap your legs around his hips and your arms around his shoulders as he breaks the kiss, slamming himself balls deep inside you, letting out a loud moan as he tilts his head back, eyes closed, lost in the moment as he fucks you against the wall. His cock slid in and out of you repeatedly. His deep grunts and loud moans filled the air as he thrusts his hips harder and faster.

Between loud moans and heavy breathing, you continuously whisper his name while he does the same, repeatedly moaning your name.

You could tell he was going to cum by the way his thrusts were becoming sloppy and how his cock twitched inside of you.

"Oh, noona. I'm going to cum, babe... fuck." And with those words, he slowed his thrusts, letting out a loud growl and panting heavily as he turned into a moaning mess, and with one last buck of his hips, he stopped his movements, keeping himself still as he cums dumping his load inside of you.

He puts you down and hugs you tightly as he pecks your lips repeatedly, trying to catch a breath.

"Noona, you are amazing. I love you so much. I really do." He said, repeatedly planting delicate kisses just below your chin, before grabbing a bottle of his body wash, pouring a little on the loofah, and continuing to scrub his body while you did the same with an expensive bar of soap.

After another ten minutes in the shower, you both rinse off and shut off the water. As you each take a towel to dry off before returning to the room.

"Come on, babe, let's go to bed." Jungkook takes you by the hand and leads you to the bed, where you both lie down, and pulls the covers over both of you. He wraps his arms around you, pulling you close as you cross your leg over his, resting your head on his shoulder, and cuddle into him.

"God, it feels so good to sleep with my woman. I wish you didn't have to leave. But I know we'll be together again soon. That reminds me, babe, that you still haven't told me about your plan." He said this as he let out a yawn and felt his eyes close.

"Shh. Don't worry about that right now baby. Let's get some sleep and we'll talk about it later. I promise." You said between yawns, as your eyes also began to close.

Jungkook kisses your forehead softly as he drifts off to sleep with you in his arms. It didn't take long for both of you to fall asleep, deeply embraced in a hug.