Sleepover (3.8)

edit: this story hasnt been written in for MONTHS (sorry about that btw.) i swear i'll try to work on it a bunch this weekend !! maybe speed up the slowburn a bit but idk. fyi: writing style has changed A ALOT within that timespan. soo.. yk.

3rd person pov;

   Jake was frantically typing on his phone, face red, very anxious. Henry would, every once and a while, try to peek over Jake's shoulders, but it would always end with Jake dramatically turning the screen away-where nobody but Jake could see. Liam's in the bathroom, and Drew's getting fed up with the two of them.

  "Goddamnit Jake. Either tell us what the hell is going on, or put. the phone. down," grumbled Drew, breaking the silence and ending the cycle. 

  Jake, being Jake, reacted to the Drew's sudden voice like it was a shotgun, and Henry took it as a oppertunity, and snatched Jake's phone right out of his hand.  "Hahah!" He triumphed, scrolling through the phone.  "Ehem;" Henry started, "Respectfully, MILLY WHAT THE ACTUAL FRICKITY FUCK FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU. YOU DONT SEE ME TYPING UP IN THE GROUP CHAT ABOUT..." Henry trailed off, "elite? eggplant? Geez Jake, what are you even trying to type here?" Henry looked up from the phone-at Jake.

  "Oh well," Henry sighed, and went back to reading, "yadadada, and so on." He paused, looked at Jake, then the phone, then at Jake before asking, "What did this Milly chick even do to you?"

  "So it's just about the music freak club. ugh." Drew sighed, and Jake quickly snatched his phone back. "One: freaks is offensive. We established that already. And two: this-this is clearly important! It's uhm. It's about the competition!"

  "Uh huh. Sure it is." Drew sighed, rolled his eyes, and went back to scrolling. They sat not so comfortably in Drew's room for a bit. Out of no where, Henry threw his phone on the ground, stood up, pointed directly at Drew and, "Drew you better get the fuck off your phone. I'm bored, you're the host-and I'm the guest. Entertain me." Henry ordered.

  "I'm not your jester. Watch gachatube or some shit," Drew responded-not bothered enough to look up from his device.

  Henry was quick to respond, "screentime."

  "Well, where's Liam?" Drew asked, finally looking up from his phone.

  "Taking a shit." 

  "Well go make out with Jake then." Drew responded, which caught Jake's attention. "Don't bring me into this!" 

  Henry stayed silent for a bit, then,

  "Watch me." 

WARNING

WARNING

WARNING

WARNING

⚠️ ⚠️⚠️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Henry walked over to Jake, ready to rizz him up. (sorry guys 😘😘🥰 it's a jenry story now ‼️😖😟🥰😝😍💪😇 )

  Henry pinned him against the wall😧😨 taking off both their pants 👖 🤗. He's gonna rail Jake like he's Thomas The Train.  😇😘😝🥰😈

  "You're not gonna be able to walk tmrw, my little peach cream pie." 😈😍😖🫨 Henry told Jake.

  "I count on it daddy lettuce 😍😍" Jake responded before they started to passionately kiss kiss kiss 😘😍 multiple times 😨😘 before henry put his cock 🍗 inside of jakes tight ass 😍😘🥰😖😨😝🤭🤗

  "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

(joking. 😇😇😇)

don't think i haven't seen your comments 🤨🤨‼️

you guys wanted this. you asked for this. 🥰🥰

chapter nine will be out soon i swear.

460 words ish