14

*Marcy POV*

"Andrias! It's still not too late to do some good! To not be the bad guy!" I say, trying to convince him to change my fate.

I don't want to become 'Darcy' and be stuck in a hive mind forever!

I'm going to make any and every excuse I can think of!

"You won't solve any of your problems with this, they are tricking you, hurting you!!" I said, terrified.

He threw me in the dungeon like I was as worthless as dirt and locked the door.

'ok. Ok! Marcy use your brain! Your straight A's should come in handy now!' I thought as I tried to pick the lock with my hair clip.

I stretched it out so it was like a line and shoved it in the lock, moving it around.

I felt bad for damaging it, but I can't risk my life because of a hair clip!

The lock made a clicking noise as it fell to the ground and I pushed the cell open.

Let's hope they didn't expect me to escape.

My weak body limped as I tried to find an exit, that didn't go near where I presumed the Core was.

I couldn't imagine if Sasha and Anne were still holding on, but I tried to keep my hopes up as high as I could as I ripped the music box off the pedestal and the castle began to float down.

I ran behind a pillar and held the music box, Hoping they wouldn't notice me.

Andrias came in, furious that the box is gone, and maybe gone forever.

But he knew that Marcy wouldn't destroy it, it's their only way home.

She tried not to hyperventilate when they saw Danne and Sasha come in the room.

'They have eyes everywhere, let's just hope not here..'  I thought as I held the box tightly.

"Oh sweet Marceline, where could you be?" Danne taunted as I put a hand over my mouth, trying to shut myself up.

"Hello There."

NO!

340 WORDS! YAY!