18 ... what now..?

⚠️ Trigger Warning for Psychological/Mental Torture

-----Marcy

I don't know how long it's been.

Time passes so slowly here .

For all I know it could have only been a minute in the real world.

But ... Gosh. I wish I knew.

This place was far quieter and emptier than I thought it would be..

I haven't seen Anne or Sasha since my last encounter..

If I could even call it that.. it was just plan old suffering for the both of us.

Every once in a while an orange eye appears and stares  in my direction but I ignore it as best as I can.. knowing things will and are going downhill..
And there's nothing. Absolutely nothing I can do about it.

Now when I really think about it.. is there really a way to get out of this unharmed?

We will all have the trauma of a lifetime from this, and we will doubtfully recover from. It's like.. there's no good way out of this.. and how would we even get freed..? Would the same method work again..?

Doubt it..

Guess I gotta figure this out.. and do this.. myself.

I can't give up.

--- Rebellion

Constant arguments and chatter filled the room as nobody could agree on.. ANYTHING!

Even the simplest things had some sort of fight over!

What type of weapons they use, what color the weapons are, YOU NAME IT!

Even with smart comebacks and reasonable speeches, nothing was coming together, and clicking!

This was just making everyone irritated as Sprig finally had enough.

He stood on the tallest thing he could climb onto and yelled.

"HEY! STOP FIGHTING!"

Everyone quickly went silent after being yelled at by a child, and looked at Sprig.

"We won't get anywhere like this, we are only doing what they want, for us to break apart from our own fueds!" Sprig said, Stern and serious.

"And. I have something they don't." Sprig commented as he reached into his coat pocket and held a green stone, the Wit Gem.

Gasps echoed throughout anyone who knew what the Music Box was, and hope started to return.

We had a chance.

And all we needed now was a plan.

-----Ḿ̴̧̙̭̥͔̜̭̾̈́͝͝ͅa̷̘̫͕͍̋͆̾̂͗͗͗͆̈́̚̚͝ŗ̶̡̟̖͙̱̫͙̰̼̿̏̅͊̇͗͘c̶͍̣̝̰͂̀̒̔̏̈́͋͌͝y̸͓͚̰͔͕̼̙̲̖̞̻̑͊̒͜͝.̷̢͈͖̻͖̬̗͎̮̽̒̾.̶̢͎̣̖̞̭͉͈͙̗̻͕̈̏͛̇?̶̳̥͍̗̱̤̗̹̖̝̇̏̑̆̅̌̀̾̽̒͛̓̔͝͝

Pain.

After I thought everything would work out, and everything would be 'okay.'

I- failed them-

I was interrupted by a pair of glowing orange pupils staring at me, and by the looks of it, they looked like they were smiling.

"̸A̸w̴w̶w̵,̵ ̸i̵s̴ ̴s̸o̷m̴e̸o̸n̶e̷ ̷f̶i̴n̷a̷l̷l̷y̷ ̴S̸H̷U̸T̸T̷I̴N̵G̸ ̷U̴P̵?̵ ̵N̴o̶b̴o̵d̷y̵ ̶w̵a̸n̵t̵s̴ ̵t̴o̵ ̶h̵e̴a̶r̶ ̵y̵o̴u̵r̷ ̷p̴i̴t̸y̶ ̷p̸a̷r̵t̸y̸,̴ ̶W̴u̸.̵"̸

I narrowed my eyes and looked away from them, taking in how drastic my situation was, and how awful my solutions are.

Leave me alone.

"̸W̷h̵e̷r̶e̴'̴s̴ ̷t̵h̵e̵ ̴f̷u̵n̸ ̴i̶n̵ ̸t̵h̸a̴t̶?̴ ̸C̵o̷m̸e̸ ̶o̵n̸,̵ ̴y̷o̸u̷ ̷k̵n̵o̶w̴ ̸b̴e̶t̸t̸e̵r̶ ̴t̷h̶a̶n̸ ̷t̸o̶ ̵m̵o̸p̶e̴ ̶a̶r̴o̵u̴n̸d̷.̸ ̴I̸t̶'̷s̵ ̷a̸c̴t̷u̵a̷l̶l̵y̸ ̶p̶a̷t̷h̵e̴t̸i̸c̵ ̷t̶o̸ ̵w̷a̴t̸c̶h̴.̵"̷

Marcy sighed, sick of this mental torment.

As she was about to move, she felt a shock of pain in her chest. Was the pain from the wound finally kicking in? Or did they mess with her nervous system to make her suffer?

She winced, and felt the burning pain, so familiar, so horrid.

"̵Y̴o̵u̵ ̵l̸e̴t̴ ̴t̷h̷i̷s̴ ̶h̵a̸p̸p̴e̸n̴.̶ ̵Y̷o̵u̷ ̴l̶e̵t̵ ̶y̸o̴u̸r̴ ̸f̵r̴i̸e̶n̷d̴s̵ ̶d̶i̴e̷ ̸b̵y̷ ̷y̴o̸u̵r̸ ̵s̸i̴d̵e̷.̶ ̶Y̶o̴u̶ ̷l̵e̵t̴ ̸t̶h̵e̵m̸ ̴s̴u̴f̴f̶e̶r̴.̷ ̵T̵h̴i̴s̶ ̷i̷s̴ ̸a̵l̸l̸ ̴y̵o̸u̸r̷ ̴f̸a̵u̷l̵t̵.̶ ̸A̸n̸d̵ ̵t̶h̵e̷y̴ ̷w̷i̶l̷l̶ ̶n̶e̶v̵e̷r̷ ̶f̸o̴r̵g̵i̴v̷e̴ ̵y̷o̷u̸.̷

A flashback of the moment all of her friends were impaled kept replaying, and the looks on their faces, the looks of pure horror.

She risked everything for this stupid fantasy.

The Core was right. It was all of her fault.

She was just destined to be their meat puppet, and so are their friends, because of a stupid mistake, a foolish choice.

"̴A̵n̵d̵ ̷o̷n̶c̷e̶ ̷w̴e̶ ̷t̷a̴k̸e̸ ̶o̷v̵e̶r̸,̶ ̴y̴o̵u̵ ̵w̷i̸l̶l̴ ̴w̶a̷t̶c̸h̶ ̴e̷v̴e̸r̸y̸o̸n̵e̷ ̷y̶o̴u̴ ̴l̴o̷v̷e̵ ̸d̸i̶e̴ ̸b̴y̴ ̸y̸o̴u̴r̸ ̷h̶a̴n̸d̴s̴.̶"̷

'Your hands.'

Your.

Hands.

They were right. She couldn't do anything. She couldn't...

Marcy let the sobs fall, knowing how sad and pathetic they looked.

But honestly.

They didn't care.