Prompt 13 - Skales

Prompt 13 - Music
For @AJK_Wonderz

To be honest, you did not expect this to happen...

One minute, you were just dancing to some Twenty-One Pilots and the next minute, the majority of the garden was on fire. You didn't even know how your foot began sparking until you saw yourself surrounded by fire.

Mentally cursing yourself, you began trying to snuff out the fire... while wearing very thin shoes. Letting out winces of pain, you kept trying to stomp out the fire; not expecting the audience behind you.

Skales had been walking around the garden, trying to find ways to infiltrate the ninja when he saw your form engulfed by flames. He began looking at you with confusion, Why in the name of the Great Devourer are you trying to snuff out a fire in those? He watched for a good five minutes before he finally decided to step in and offer a claw.

Slithering around the garden for a bucket, he finally found his objective near a well and quickly began to fill the pail with the cool, crisp water. Once he had filled the bucket to the brim, he began making his way towards your direction.

With an irritated sigh, he flung the frigid water; successfully extinguishing the flames. It took all his will power, not to laugh at your current state. You looked like shivering kitten! He only smirked at the glare you shot at him. Begrudgingly, you muttered a "Thanks..."

He waved you off with a scoff before slithering away. "Don't mention it." He called out. You furrowed your brows before shouting, "Hey! You won't tell any of the others... right?!" He stopped briefly and casted a small grin over his shoulder. He brought a claw to his lips and winked. "Your secret's safe with me. See you soon... firestarter."

As he slithered off, you let out a sigh of relief. Note to self, wear thicker shoes if listening to Twenty-One Pilots...

A/N
This one is a little short but I hope you like it! This can be seen as Platonic or Romantic! Writer's block sucks but I'm going to try and get a chapter out for my other book soon. Hope you have a wonderful day!