Jenna an interview please?? (j.o)

Plot: Y/n goes to the Wednesday premiere to interview Jenna

-

-

I worked for a teenager magazine for already six months, my dad was a journalist when he was around my age. It must have been really interesting during the 1990s but now it was usually boring.

There's so much more journalists in the world that I only get little parties in a tiny village to present or another star biography that's been published already a thousand of times in other magazines.

Those six months were somehow exhausting because searching for important events to talk about was really hard, between fake news and others pranks there was actually only 20% of interesting informations.

This morning when I went to work, the magazine director stopped me and said he had a task for me, but this time it was a real and important one. I had a special pass to attend the Wednesday premiere tonight and that seemed really entertaining.

My goal: find Jenna Ortega and ask her for a quick interview.

I was quite excited because I would be the first journalist to interview her about the Wednesday series, it also meant that I would need to be quick because I'm sure that I will not be the only one there.

With that I just stayed at work all night, searching for questions I could ask her, basic questions actually as I didn't even knew a bit who she was.

When I woke up my head was hurting so I slowly caressed my forehead with my cold fingers. I looked at myself in the windows reflection and found out that I slept on the computer.

I had the marks from the computer buttons and it was slightly burning.

"I hope it won't last...Tonight is my night" I sighed and thought.

I was now home, looking for something nice to wear at the special event. I had a few dresses but nothing really interesting. I took one of them that was black and cut some parts of it with scissors. I tried styling it the best I could, I didn't really have a strong sense of fashion but at least I tried.

 A few minutes later I tried it on and looked at myself in the mirror. It was just perfect, I was kinda shocked at how well I transformed this simple dress into a beautiful one, showing some cleavage and waist. I was admiring how well it was fitting my curves, thinking that tonight would be just perfect. 

 I then stupidly realized that I didn't even know who was Jenna Ortega besides that she played Wednesday's role. I felt quite ashamed about that though when I found out who she actually was.

I changed back into my pajamas to feel more comfortable and went to my desk where was placed my laptop. I turned it on and started tapping each letter of her name, I actually stopped with the "J" because her name immediately popped up in the propositions. I clicked on it and was instantly greeted by her picture in the center of the page.