Are you gay ? (j.o)

Plot: You're Jenna's girlfriend and you came to see her at the Jimmy Fallon show, hiding yourself in the public but something unexpected happens

-

-

Author's POV: 

Jimmy was sitting behind his desk. He looked at his timer while the staff counted the seconds he had left to prepare himself.

The public was watching the scene while whispering to each others, some girls were squealing, wondering who will be appearing tonight at the Jimmy Fallon show.

Everyone was excited this night, they could probably feel that they chose the right night to be here. The lights turned on, the show was beginning.

"Hey everyone ! I hope you're all having a good evening. It's almost 8 p.m right now for those who wanna know the time."

The public applaused for a while, clapping could be heard from every side of the room, spotlights were flashing toward the scene while the blue curtain remained close.

"Tonight we're having a special guest ! She's the new rising actress of the moment. She played the pigtailed emotionless outcast of the Nevermore Academy in the new Tim Burton series."

The loud cheers from the crowd filled the room as it was now obvious. The guest was...

"Ladies and gentlemen....Jenna Ortega !!!"

The short brunette opened the curtain and ran on the scene, waving to the audience. Some girls stood up from their seats and jumped happily holding their hands together and squealing again while praising the amazing actress.

Jenna sat on the couch, being confused about all the encouragements she got from the public. It even made Jimmy laugh for a while.

"Thank you so much guys and thank you too Jimmy for letting me the chance to come back here with you !"

She was an angel, speaking all cheerfully and smiling like crazy.

"So Jenna...First of all I really like your suit! Second, congratulations on your appearance in the famous slasher Scream VI !"

Jenna giggled.

"Thank you so much ! Well...yea Scream VI is going out in theaters the third of march and I'm playing the amazing Tara Carpenter."