I'm yours pt2 (p.a)

Plot: Y/n as accepted to go on a date with Phoebe to the lake so she decides it's time to break up with Cole and move on

-

-

Y/n was home, walking around the house, thinking really hard.

Yoon POV:

Have I done something bad? No I did nothing.

Did something happen between us? Okay, we kissed but that doesn't mean anything right?

Maybe she asked me to come with her to the lake tonight, eventually I said yes.

Am I in love with Phoebe Atwell? I might be.

It was around 7 p.m and I wasn't sure about the situation, my house was empty as my parents were not here.

I needed to prepare but my usual clothes were all ruined and I'm not sure I wanted to wear a revealing dress at the lake when my "boyfriend" would also be there.

So, what do I do now?

I went into my mother's room and found her old clothes, she had a strong sense of style, that was a fact. I took some clothes I liked from her closet and carefully took them to my room.

My mom was part of a gang when she was around my age, she was a really strong woman

My mom was part of a gang when she was around my age, she was a really strong woman. Then, she met my dad and it all became different, she lost her freedom and became my mother.

I feel sad about it sometimes. I hope that I will never have the same life as her and that means:

I need to break up with Cole.

Time skip:

I was now ready and waiting for Phoebe to come and pick me up. I slightly curled the bottom of my hair and put some mascara on.

It was actually my first real date and future breakup also, I needed to be perfect.

I finally heard the doorbell ring so I quickly went to open it, revealing a dark angel.