Breaking down the walls (w.a)

This is a Wednesday Addams Oneshot :)

Plot:  Y/n learns that Wednesday kissed Tyler even though she was her girlfriend and goes to confront her about it

-

-

Y/N POV 

I entered her room angrily, stomping my feets on the floor that was making loud noises. Soon as Bianca told me what she saw at the Weathervane I ran to her dorm, I was feeling so betrayed that nothing could stop me from going and ask for explanations.

"You kissed Tyler?!?!"

Wednesday slowly turned her head to me, looking as numb as always.

"What now?" She said clearly annoyed.

"YOU kissed TYLER???"

She sighed while her piercing eyes were looking through my soul.

"Y/n you know that I had to, it's not like he was good at it though. You should not worry about that."

I was literally fuming in rage, she never kissed me because she said she wasn't ready and I respected her wish, yet she kissed Tyler??

"You preferred kissing a monster instead of your own girlfriend??"

She looked back at her writing machine, tapping her fingers on it loudly.

"It was necessary Y/n."

I scoffed feeling my sensitive side coming out, tears were making their way trough my eyes. I finally answered, completely destroyed.

" Then go find your little Hyde. I'm done with your cold behavior."

I stormed out of her room, I was so hurt. Tears kept on flowing out of my eyes non stop. How could she do that to me? I can't believe I was stupid enough to think that the Wednesday Addams had feelings for me.

Time skip:

I was sitting in class, looking numbly at the teacher that was talking about love and how incredible it was. I was a mess. I had dark circles under my eyes and I was really skinny because of the fact that I didn't eat since that day.

How could I ? I didn't want to live anymore, what's the point of living without the only one that showed affection toward me, even the slightest.

I sighed standing up as it was the end of the class, the teacher gave us an assignment for next week.

"Go to the library and choose a book that you find interesting but be careful, you have to read it completely till next class."

I mumbled sarcastically.

"Waouh...so challenging"

Wednesday chuckled as she was behind me, I felt my chest tightening. I was missing her way more than I thought.

Time skip:

I finally got out of that stupid class and directly headed to the library since I had no other classes for all day. It was dark and empty, I kinda liked it though, at least it was peaceful. 

I looked at all the books to see if I could find an interesting story, like something about murder as I was in the mood for killing.

My eyes landed on a special book that was called "the black dahlia" and I remembered that someone talked about it the other day but I couldn't remember who. I got on the tip of my toes to grab the book.

I finally laid my hand on it. Suddenly something cold touched my hand, I looked at the owner of the disrupting contact. It was her. She looked even more beautiful than before, her eyes were almost shining in the dark room and it emphasized her beautiful features. 

She whispered slowly, making me shiver.

"Y/n.."

Her stare was different, it seemed soft and maybe.....sad? I tried to leave the book as she wanted it but she quickly grabbed my wrist.

I looked at her and directly said.

"Leave my wrist. Now."

She snapped back.

"What if I don't want to?"

It was all too much, she was just here and it made me want to cry again. I didn't want to be weak in front of her so I just looked away.

I could feel her leaning in against my ear. She gently whispered.

"Cara mia...please look at me.."

She turned my head to her by lifting it with one finger. I could feel her stare on my lips until a tear slipped out of my eye, she whipped it carefully with her thumb.

She kept on caressing my cheek, making me cry even more. I was missing her touch, even if before we would only hold hands and sometimes hug each other, it was enough for me.

Her eyebrows furrowed, clearly showing her confusion.

"Why are you crying?" She whispered not so far from my lips, letting me feel her hot breath on them.

"I...I love you Wednesday....so bad" 

She seemed flustered, even if it wasn't really showing on her face. I knew her so I recognized the emotions she felt even when it was hard to.

She waisted no time and leaned in more, crashing her lips onto mine. At first my eyes widened but I gladly answered the kiss. 

Her hand slowly found its way to my waist, pulling me closer, while the other was behind my neck making sure I wouldn't back off.

I tilted my head to the side, allowing her to deepen the kiss. Her tongue gently fought with mine for dominance. I of course gave up as I knew she would take the control anyway.

I wrapped my arms around her neck, colliding my body with hers. 

A few seconds later she finally pulled out, seeing that I was running out of oxygen. I breathed heavily, placing my head on the crook of her neck to calm myself a bit.

"What was that for?.." I said mumbling against her skin.

She answered slightly confused.

"Can't I kiss my girlfriend when and where I want to?"

I glared at her.

"You're saying this now??"

She smirked, making my cheeks as red as a tomato, feeling my body heating up slowly.

"Better now than never, don't you think?"

952 Words