I can (e.a) {18+}

TW: Mentions of abuse and violence

Author POV:

Flashback:

Y/n was 8 years old and filming a cute little blue butterfly. Lily, the typical bully who was mean with almost every other child appeared out of nowhere and grabbed her tiny camera.

"What are you doing here on your own, freak???"

Y/n gasped at the girl's action and tried to get her camera back, but sadly Lily was already tall for her age. Y/n wasn't really the type to have lots of friends and right now this camera was really important for her.

"Give it back to me ! Please ! I was making a little film about this butterfly !"

A few weeks ago, they had to make a short presention about their dreams and what they wanted to be when they'll get older. Y/n said she wanted to make movies. The annoying girl laughed and made fun of her.

"You really are serious about making movies when you will be older?? You're way too weird and stupid to achieve anything like that!"

Y/n stopped her movements and looked at the floor, her legs were slightly trembling.

"Shut up."

She looked up and pushed Lily the hardest she could. Lily fell on her butt, eyes widened, she pointed an accusing finger at Y/n.

"S-She said a bad word !! Miss! Miss!"

Y/n scoffed and started walking away, not even listening to the teacher that was yelling at her to come back or else she would call her parents. And she did, she called them, but they were really supportive of their daughter and Y/n didn't get in trouble.

-

Timeskip:

Y/n was 15 years old, she was at boarding school now because her highschool was too far from her house. It was already 9 a.m and she was supposed to be in class since 8 a.m . Her friends had joined her as they didn't have any classes right now.

"Skipping classes again?"

Said Jessy one of her closest friends, Y/n chuckled.

"Yeah math class"

He gasped and then rolled his eyes.

"Of course, math class"

It was now teacher's break time and no one realised that fact until Mrs Perrin, Y/n's math teacher, came around the corner.

"What's up with math classes?"

Jessy laughed silently at the sudden apparition of the teacher at the exact moment they were talking about her classes.