Ecstasy (v.c)

This is a Vada Cavell Oneshot. It mentions shooting and drugs so read at your own risk.

Plot: Y/n receives a few texts from Vada saying she was high and she goes to take care of her

-

-

Y/n was silently sitting in class, listening to the boring math teacher. She hated maths so she was almost everytime drawing on her notebook.

Y/n POV

I was drawing a little heart with my initials in it while the teacher kept on blabbering about useless things that I couldn't understand.

I couldn't listen to anything when I was in maths class because I always was alone with myself and it made me scared.

I made me think of what happened three months ago, some terrorists broke in and killed a few students in my best friend's class. 

Her name was Vada, she had this chance to survive as she went out of the class a few minutes before, to go and see me into the girls bathroom.

Since this day, she changed as she was kind of traumatized by that event. I tried being there for her everytime I could but sometimes it was hard for me too, I couldn't stand hearing her say that it should have been her dying, not the others.

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, I looked at the teacher and waited for her to look away or write something at the board. When she did, I finally pulled out my phone to look at my notifications.

A message popped up.

Vada: oH gUrL iM sO fUcKinG hiGh :)

My eyes widened seeing that it was coming from Vada. I started worrying a lot as it was the first time she told me something like that.

Y/n: Where are you? 

Vada: NoWhereDon'tSEarChForMe

Y/n: Vada I swear I'm gonna kill you if you don't tell me right now!!

Vada: FiNe!! Im SlEeping oN B StaIRs

I stood up and that made everyone's head turn to me, I glared at all of them. I took my bag and started walking toward the door but the teacher yelled at me.

"Where do you think you're going now Y/n?!"

I looked at her angrily, I was already so mad at me for not taking enough care of Vada. Nothing else mattered at that moment so I screamed on the top of my lungs.

"GO MING YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS !!!"

I got out of the class and ran, I didn't want to be followed by this b!tch. I looked at my phone again and sighed. "Please be safe Vada...." 

I surely felt things for her even if I couldn't tell her, she had her own problems and I wouldn't want her to feel like I am a problem so I just kept that to myself.

Time skip:

I rushed to where she said and my eyes landed on her small figure laying on the floor. I felt extremely bad when I saw her state, I really wanted to cry at the moment but I needed to be strong, at least for her.

I kneeled down next to her, she had some kind of blue ink at the corner of her mouth which made me worry even more. I slowly caressed her cheek.

"Vada...please wake up"

She slowly opened her eyes, looking at me like she was in so much pain but still was having fun. 

"Come on...stand up"

I gave her my hand and she harshly took it. I pulled her up and put a hand behind her back so she wouldn't fall backward. 

"Are you feeling okay enough to walk?"

I calmly asked but got no response, she was just watching the floor numbly. I sighed and lifted her up in my arms, she wrapped her arms around my neck slowly.

I took this chance to take her to my house that was just fifty meters away from the school, I was feeling sorry about that but it was the only option I had. 

Time skip:

When we finally arrived I let her go down for a few minutes just so I could open the door that was locked. I pushed it and then took Vada inside, I finally dropped her on my bed gently.

I put a soft blanket above her and went to the kitchen to see if I could find anything for her to eat and make the drug effects go.

I came back with some of her favorite chocolate cake and some water.

"Vada I have some things for you" 

She looked at me with pain in her eyes but a big smile on her lips. I understood that she was too high to concentrate and move so I took the cake and gave her little parts.

When she ate it all I also gave her some water.

"Okay...so I'll just sleep on the couch since you're here" While saying that I smiled at her sweetly.

I turned around but felt her gripping my sleeve. I looked at her again and she weakly said.

"Please stay with me..."

I couldn't help but to accept. She was so pretty even if her mascara had poured down her eyes, even if her cheek was still a bit blue, she was the definition of perfection.

I jumped on the bed and pulled myself under the blanket, it was already warm because of her body heat. I turned myself to look at her and her beautiful features, I could feel my heart pounding inside of my chest.

She slowly turned her head to me and our eyes met, both of them were full of admiration. She looked at my lips and then back to my eyes. I did the same and I felt butterflies down my stomach.

I could concentrate on nothing but on our hearts beating in rythm, I was so in love with her that she could really destroy me if she wanted

I could concentrate on nothing but on our hearts beating in rythm, I was so in love with her that she could really destroy me if she wanted. I saw her head trying to move toward mine so my hand made its way to her cheek caressing it softly.

I approached her and landed my lips on hers, I felt her accepting it so I started kissing her gently, pulling her closer to me by her waist.

A few more seconds passed when I pulled out, she slowly mumbled against my lips.

"I love you y/n.."

I felt my eyes getting teary, feeling the urge to kiss her again and never let go of her.

"I-I love you too Vada..." 

I kissed her again, feeling tears rolling down my cheeks as we kissed. I could feel her face getting wet too, realizing she was also crying.

We pulled out and looked at each other, eyes full of love.

"I'll always stay by your side now"

1120 words