You're crazy (t.c)

Plot: You discover that your crush is hiding something huge from you

-

-

Y/N POV :

I was walking calmly on the road, going to highschool as any other day. The trip was quite long and boring but atleast it left me time to think. When I finally arrived infront of the main building, Amber, Wes and the twins were waiting for me.

I ran to them, smiling like crazy.

"Hey guys !"

Mindy hugged me tight, immediately matching my energy.

"Y/n! Tonight's party is gonna be so great!"

I looked at her, confused about what she was talking about.

"What party ??"

I asked looking over at Chad that was laughing at his sister intusiasm. Sadly he was no help at all as he didn't explained it further.

"I'm throwing a party at my house"

Amber said smiling.

"And of course you are invited"

She added while smirking, proud of being the host again.

"Hey!! I was supposed to invite her!!!"

I turned around to the person who just spoke. It was Tara, my crush. Blush crept up over my cheeks while I looked at the gorgeous brunette.

"W-What ?"

Was all I could get out of my mouth at the moment. Amber gasped and put her hands over her mouth.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry Tara!"

She apologized and Tara sighed, leaving me dumbfounded infront of this scene.

"You ruined it already..."

I took Tara's hands in mine and squeezed them lightly.

"I don't know what you're talking about and I understood nothing because I'm too dumb so you can do whatever you had planned to do"

She looked at me in the eyes.

"First of all, you're not dumb. But it's okay...I won't do it now"

I pouted, feeling disappointed that I just lost one more interaction with her.

"Okay..."

Liv came to us and hugged her boyfriend hard.

"Babeeeeeeee"

Mindy acted like she was gonna puke and frowned at her brother and Liv.

"You straight human beings honestly disgust me"

We all laughed and entered the building to go to class. I made a few silly jokes on our way there, making everyone laugh like crazy, of course I was really proud of my dumbness.