It starts over again...

Izuku's POV unless said otherwise!

The moment I was sent back I knew it was over. I didn't even had time to look at my father nor did I had time to actually say goodbye. I was just happy that he was safe and no matter what would happen next, I knew that he would live. It was after all not an everyday occurence that a hero was actually involved in a car accident. Furthermore my dad was a pro-hero and he was the best. He had a family and I could tell just by staying with them for a couple of days how much they loved each other and appreciated the small family. Now who was I to actually go in between them?

I still didn't know how I should feel like after knowing that he was my father but that was not important for now at all.

I wonder where I am about to land again...

I mean it's been a day that I am here and they already found someone to adopt me...

I can't believe this is going soo fast.

Normally I would stay here for more than jsut a day.

what's going on...

Maybe I can ask a quirk?

But then people will think I am crazy!

Yeah... no thanks.

I don't need that like seriously don't need that.

They would send me to a mental hospital or worse they will send me to who know which mind fucking doctor...

Why did I sound like Kacchan there.

Me: *sigh*

Caretaker: Can you please stop sighing. They will be here soon.

Me: Yes Ma'am.

Cartaker's quirk: Master? Are you okay?

Me: ...

I really wished I could just simply talk to the quirk right now but all I could do was wait in this room with the cartaker of this orphanage until my new adoptive parents would come. This was just a matter of time now but I felt soo nervous. I hated a new family. Up until now I always got into trouble and was returned back. I mean they all think I am crazy and villainous quirk as well. I am useless or my quirk was or so I thought myself until recently. It's not even been this long that I was actually able to talk to quirks but it was making my life a lot better and simplier since I don't get scared anymore.

Gosh this was definitelly better knowing that I was not insane but that this was my quirk!

Back then I used to scream and hide whenever I see a quirk.

There was a time I tried to commit as well but I was always safed by a hero or the police or a randomn stranger yelling at me to fucking piss off since they didn't wanted to have any troubles. Well anyways, I was still alive thanks to the quirks being connected and being able to communicated with each other.

Cartaker's quirk: You have to be carefull Master!

Oh tell me something new?!

Normally people who adopt people are insane themselves...

Well I had my fair share of own experience on adoptive parents who actually went crazy because of me and hit me. Then there were some who decided that I had to work to get food and then there were also these who had me just for show. It was an horible experience and the more I thought about it the more I wanted to get back to my father.

Cartaker's quirk: Master! Shield will surely protect you.

Me: Shield?

Cartaker's quirk: Yes, that is your new fathers quirks name. He can create some invisible shields! Don't worry shield will be able to help you!

Caretaker: Shut it.

Me: Sorry.

Cartaker's quirk: Oh you shut it before I shut you! Let Master speak!

Me: Pff-

Cartaker: You think this is funny? You are luck-

Oh this caretaker didn't know my quirk or how their quirk was looking at them right now. The moment they tried to threaten or insult me or whatever they were about to do, this quirk, her quirk started to do something. It activated on itself. I saw some weird parts and weird quirks but I didn't think that the caretaker would basically turn all jelly. The quirk alone looked like a slime humanoid figure and now I knew why.

Caretaker: What is going-

The words this caretaker started to say came out a bit well... it was muffled as if someone tried to speak underwater. I could only imagine this was because their mouth turned to jelly in that second and the whole person just transformed into a jelly person.

Me: It's fine, you should let  her be.

Cartaker's quirk: Nope.

Me: What's your name?

Cartaker's quirk: JellyFish!

Me: Alright, JellyFish please let her be.

JellyFish: But master she will disrespect you again.

Me: I am fine and you can see that.

 JellyFish: She might hurt you! I can't risk that.

Me: But you are here, right? You will watch her.

JellyFish: That's right Jelly is here!

Me: So it should be fine.

JellyFish: No can do!

Me: But what if others come in?

JellyFish: Then it is her own fault for not being able to controll her quirk.

Me: And they will think it is my own villainous quirk and my doing... so please stop.

JellyFish: awww but!

Me: No buts.

JellyFish: Alright.

Thankfully JellyFish the womans quirk turned her back and stabilised her back into a human form. From the looks of it she couldn't hear me while being in that jelly form. I was actually really thinking hard if she could see me in that form but who knows... it wasn't my speciality and I had to face the consequences about right now.

Caretaker: WHAT THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!

Before I could even react to what was going on, I felt the hit and I fell on my knees. My cheek hurt quite a bit and I knew what this meant. She just slapped me while I was standing there in the room waiting for anyone to come in. Not only that but thanks to before she was also close where I was standing. To be honest she was normally sitting but she came over to make some things clear to me and now that it came to this... her quirk JellyFish sure didn't like it.

JellyFish: Ohh you bitch dared to do this?!!!! Are you fucking mental and tired of life?!

Me: DON'T!