This is something...unexpected...0% chance!

A/N: Gosh... seriously whats up with this week trying to kill me TT.TT . . . . . ama try do as many daily chaps as I can. Sorry guys but apparently life loves me this week a lot.

The teacher waited for us to be all quiet until he spoke up. That was a bit unusal since they would normally ignore us and everything else and yet here they were telling us to be quiet.

Me (whispering): I wonder what is up.

Explosions: A new student is coming in.

BatWings: Something about switching school because of villains quirk.

???: WE ARE NOT VILLAINOUS THO!

Me: Agree.

Kacchan: The fuck you talking on your own?

Me: Nothing.

Explosion: FUCKING MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

Me: Exactly.

Oh shit... did I say this on my own...

Fuck...

Kacchan: Do I need to knock some sense into you?

Me: Ahm... no....?

Explosions: DARE LAY A HAND ON MASTER!

Funny how this quirk was quite as explosive as his owner but kina an idiot. Bakugo was never an idiot. He may be in my POV but he was quite the contrary. The guy could think and he was also a quick thinker. He was not just anyone. I mean he did had the top grades for a very long time but that only because they never really wanted to admit my very own grades. They always said I was cheating and then I got yelled at, beaten with a ruler, put in detention and also expelled for a couple of weeks... well this was for sure F.U.N. What else should it be than that anyways.

While I was looking at Bakugo, I could hear some small explosions. It was his very own quirk acting up on him and Bakugo just going with the flow pointing his hands up to intimidate me. This wasn't working since I could see his quirk and also hear it scream at him the whole time. For me this was way to funny. 

Explosions: FUCKING IMBECILE!

BatWings: Calm down!

Explosions: HE FUCKING DARED TO THREATEN MASTER!

BatWings: And you are making it worse!

???: Seriously stop it Explosions! You have zero controll over yourself!

Explosions: AMA FUCKING KILL MY OWNER!

BatWings: And then WHAT?!

Kacchan: What you fucking smiling about?

Me: Oh nothing.

That was apparently something that Kacchan didn't like because up until now he turned around but was still standing but at this point he abruptly stood up, his chair falling to the ground and then jumping at me grabbing my damn uniform and pulling me over the table.

Kacchan: WHAT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY, HUH?

Explosion: GO FUCKING DIE BITCH! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH OUR MASTER!!!

All the quirks were screaming at Explosions to calm down and there was that quirk screaming at Bakugo his very own user and host, who on the other hand had me in his arm. Now what did the teacher do? Nothing really he just stood there and decided this was all my fault and started screaming at me. Wow... way to go. This is really how you do it.

BrainWash: DO SOMETHING YOU LUNATIC THERE HE IS!!!

That voice kinda pulled me out of the situation I was in. Up until now, I didn't realize that the new student came in or who the new student really was. I mean this was kinda a surprise but this really could called a surprise since I wasn't even daring to dream to see him again.

Shinso: Yo Dandelion!

Me: DON'T!

BrainWash: Who cares! DO IT!

Explosions: Oh I will.

BrainWash: Not you!

Kacchan: Who the fuck-

And it was at this moment that I could see something happening with Bakugo. He just froze in place without anything else. 

Shinso: Let him go.

It was thanks to that, that I dropped back into my seat wondering what Shinso would do but more importantly I needed him to stop right now.

Me: Stop it NOW, that is an order!

BrainWash: Awww man...

Shinso: Why? 

Me:... 

I looked at him and the class who was staring at me. Something was bothering with the way they looked at me and him. It reminded me of bad times which I really didn't wanted to remember and so I grabbed my bag and ran out of the room ignoring the calls behind me. I knew the way around this school too good since I was hiding every now and then but this was a different situation. I felt as if everything was too much for me at that moment and just bolted. I needed space right now to sort out my thoughts and everything. Oh how I knew getting back to school was not a good idea.