Quirks have no filters at all!

The time I spent together with the healer wasn't really that bad. She also never preasured me to talk at all and I was listening to her quirk anyways. The quirk kinda looked really energetic as well as had these plus signs all around them and some arrows up as well. It kinda reminded me of these games where you could see something like that whenever you leveled up. Anyways the quirk was really nice and started telling me stories about my father, this school and so on. Thanks to that, I knew where I was.

Recovery: Oh I think I can hear Erasure talking to your dad... too bad that he never can hear him. I am sure his quirk is even worse than his class. 

At first I didn't hear what the quirk meant until they were right in front of the door. Sometimes I really wondered if quirks could hear each other a lot better or are linked together telepathically. From what I knew that wasn't the case but they could feel each other. Still it was such a mystery to me how they worked.

Erasure: SPEED UP CATERPILLAR! I swear to good even a sloth is faster than you! I wanna see Master. Now fucking open the door and don't just stand and stare a hole into it!

Me: Pfff-

Now I really couldn't hold back this snicker and the healer looked at me in confusion as I looked towards the door. This was one of the moments where you better accept me like this or you just don't ask at all. I wouldn't even know how to answer any question about why I was snickering. After all if I would say what the quirk just said, I would be a snitch t them. But seriously! Quirks are the best snitches there are. They will tell me everything they know if I asked. This I was sure about.

Recovery Girl: What's so funny?

Me: Sorry.

Recovery Girl: It's fine dearie. These old bones are just curious.

Recovery: Oh you would laugh at this and agree as well! Your old bones wouldn't be able to take this one without wheezing. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Me: Well-

I was about to tell her just a bit but the door opened and I could see my dad standing there looking at me.

Erasure: Master! I am soo happy you look a lot better.

Recovery: Well who's fault was it that he looked that way.

Erasure: I am sorry. I should have gotten the hint but I didn't.

Recovery: Well tell everyone not to talk all over the place at once for now! I mean common guys some common sense?! How about that? It doesn't hurt just kills your stupidity.

By now I was biting hard on my lips to not start laughing because of that they were saying. Meanwhile I saw my father coming over to me and check me up from top to bottom before sighing.

Aizawa: Want to explain?

Me: I just escaped a room filled with quirks....

Aizawa: Anything else you wanna tell me?

It was pretty obvious what he was playing at but there was absolutely no way I would tell him about my past. He wasn't a part of it back then and why should he be now. If I would spill the beans then he would for sure be interested in me just because of his sense of duty and not because of just me!

Me: Nope.

Aizawa: *sigh*

Me: Ahm... how late is it?

Aizawa: Chiyo?

Erasure: Your sense of time is worse than anything. You sure you fighting just villains instead of time?

Recovery: And you are one to talk about that.

Erasure: Well at least I am a quirk and don't need to bother with time.

Recovery: True that but still...

Chiyo: For goodness sake! You never learn to carry a watch with ya but somehow still end up always on time....

Erasure: That is a skill proof me wrong!

 Chiyo: It's 12:30 dearie.

Me: SHIT!

The moment I heard how late it was, I jumped from the bed and was about to dash out if not for. my dad to just basically grab and hug me, holding me in place.

Aizawa: Why the hurry?

Me: School finishes at 12:50 and I have no clue how to get home.... Besides I get picked up by my adoptive father.

Aizawa:...

As I said that, I saw how Aizawa's gaze at me turned a bit sad. I was pretty sure about that but then again, I could have been wrong because in the next moment he ruffled my hair and smiled at me a bit, I think.

Aizawa: I am driving you back.