So what happened?

It all went down so fast that I was sure that Aizawa did break some traffic rules by speeding and school rules by running and also kicking that door open to sat me down on a bed.

RG: Oh dear.. what happened to you?

Me: I fell.

Aizawa: He got thrown to the ground.

Me: As I said, I fell.

Erasure: Which is soo much watered up from what happened really.

Recovery: Yeah... I heard what happened.

Me: You all talk really a lot.

Recovery: We sure do and also Polygraph said hi and wants to see ya once in his life as well.

Me: Oh ahm make sure to tell him hi back.

Erasure: Will do for sure.

RG: I am really curious what you are talking with our quirks.

Me: Oh they just said that what I said was a watered down version and Polygraph wanting to see me once.

RG: Hahaha they sure tell the truth.

Erasure: As if we could even lie.

Recovery: True... but we do like to overexagerate things.

Erasure: True...

Specs: Touche!

Me: Specs, hi.

RG: Specs?

Aizawa: *sigh*

Nezu: Seems as my quirk ratted me out once again.

The moment we heard that comming from a went system, Nezu came out and jumped down as well. How he managed to get up there was a mystery to me but that was not important right now. Nezu walked over and then climbed up on the bed. Right after that I had a paw which forced me to look to the side while Nezu could look at my wound.

Me: Hello Nezu.

Nezu: Hello little Izuku.

RG: Do you mind stepping asside?

Nezu: What happened to him?

Aizawa: His adoptive father threw him to the ground.

Nezu: My I correct you, his ex-adoptive father.

Aizawa: The papers?

Nezu: In my office.

Specs: It is one of these moments when he really acts to how inteligent he is.

Erasure: It was soo long ovderdue.

Recovery: Yup.

Specs: Besides I was itching to get them behind bars ever after I heard what they had in mind.

Erasure: And you didn't say a thing why?

Specs: Shield and Diamond asked me not to say a thing.

Recovery: Worse than lying.

Specs: True but they wanted to meet Master. Who can blame them about that.

Erasure: Sure can't.

Recovery: Yup.

RG: Alright Nezu, SHO-SHO! Let me heal this little gem up.

Nezu had no chance against the healer and Aizawa and Nezu even left the room leaving me with the healer alone. She just healed me a bit but I immediately felt soo tired that I had to take a tap. Little did I know what would change in a matter of an hour.

When I woke up, Aizawa was there with some papers in his hands which he immediately showed me.

Aizawa: Here Izuku... read this. I owe you this for such a long time... I am so sorry I am alte.

I was confused for a bit but once I started reading I couldn't help but gasp and my jaw literally dropped down to the floor. I was soo speachless.

Me: Is this real?

Erasure: It is and he finally got it right.

Me: ...

Aizawa: I am sorry I wasn't there for you.

With that he hugged me while I was sitting up on the bed and having the paper in my hand. I didn't even realize when tears started falling down my cheek at all. I was just soo happy about what was happening and these tears and my emotions right now where the proof for how much I was longing and waiting for this. I even thought that this was not real.

Aizawa: It's fine. Everything is over now. Nothing will happen to you.

I just let go and cried in his arms. It felt like forever but it felt so good. I really don't know when I cried this honestly in a long time anymore. He was right there and he was now offically my father. I felt the security and I felt the love and warmth emiting from this embrace. 

Me: Dad, Thank you.

Aizawa: No... thank you for holding on. Nothing will hurt you anymore.

It was not only an empty promise he gave me. That one I was sure of. 

If anyone asked me what my happiest moment in my life was, then I would always say it was this moment. My dad was just different and having a hero as a father is always different but an underground hero who loves and values his family? Well that was for sure not something you could find easily and yet here I was... I found my place and a family including a slightly older brother who was taking care of me.

This was the best day in my entire life worth of forgetting everything I went through. Nothing could change that fact at all. Besides I finally found out what a true family meant. It was a place where I could just be me, trusting and loving each and every one. I knew exactly if I was in danger that someone in my family always would have my back be it Shinso in school or my awesome hero father at home. They were there for me and that alone changed my small world and made it soo much better.

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it as well!